Who had the best ideas?

who had the best ideas?
who was most important?
if you could hang out/shadow one of them who would it be?

I need answers

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confucius
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Of the four only Confucius built a functional society.

Other than Buddha is for war

Only Genghis managed to put theory into practice.

At the risk of exposing myself as a pleb: Lao Tzu, Confucius, Genghis Khan, and Gautama Buddha?

I'd probably go with Lao Tzu. Philosophical Taoism has a very sensible ideal for living a peaceful life.

Why put Genghis Khan there? It's like putting Hitler in with Socrates and Machiavelli. Also the answer is Confucius.

I'd hang out with Laozi. Guy seems wise and chill.

Genghis is nigger tier.

the only answer

>best ideas
lao tsu
>most important
either buddha or khan, most important in todays world probably buddha, an arguement could still be made for khan though.
>if you could hangout/shadow one of them who would it be
buddha. maybe lao but lao is kinda a loner. confucius and khan would have good food to eat though

King James Bible
Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

>shadow one of them

Lao Tzu after he rides into the wilderness on the back of a water buffalo, cause curious.

That said hanging out with the Khan seems like it would be fucking awesome. Endless babes and whatnot.

explain

>protestants try to ruin eastern religion threads now

you are ultimately worthless

King James Bible
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Confucius's principles had a basis in common Chinese tradition and belief. He championed strong family loyalty, ancestor veneration, and respect of elders by their children and of husbands by their wives. He also recommended family as a basis for ideal government. He espoused the well-known principle "Do not do to others what you do not want done to yourself", the Golden Rule.

Confucius is also a traditional deity in Daoism.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confucius

none. they all pretend to be wise and yet lack any true virtue or wisdom to begin with.
Jesus would be the one with the best ideas, the most important, and the one i wish to shadow.

proddies ignorant of eastern philosophies, labels it as "spiritual wickedness". Classic
best laugh ive had all night.

>Confucius's principles had a basis in common Chinese tradition and belief.

Maoism and Juche are Confucian inspired ideologies.

Oh wait. Nvm. I thought you said "NO basis."

Naraka (Sanskrit: नरक; Pali: निरय Niraya) is a term in Buddhist cosmology[1] usually referred to in English as "hell" (or "hell realm") or "purgatory". The Narakas of Buddhism are closely related to diyu, the hell in Chinese mythology. A Naraka differs from the hell of Christianity in two respects: firstly, beings are not sent to Naraka as the result of a divine judgment or punishment; and secondly, the length of a being's stay in a Naraka is not eternal, though it is usually extremely long, as measured in many millions or billions of years.[2]

Buddha is a great pleb filter but I thought I might see a little bit more love for Lao.. I guess he has definitely got his fair share in this thread.

But what about Confucius? I haven't gotten into him much but I would like to get some of the essential works, any suggestions for a wandering soul?
Thanks in advance.

Confucius is the reason why East Asians are like worker ants

I like Lao-Tsé the most.

Didn't Buddha had kids? Then I think Jesus was the superior Buddha.

Buddha had a son, fetter. He went on to become a great monk.

who says jesus didnt have kids?

Isn't Jesus the only one out of the five we HAVE to follow lest we burn for eternity? Sounds like a swell guy

>Lao Tzu created Philosophical Taoism

-t Fedora hat

Point to where he said that