If you could tell your 16 y.o. self now what you know in regards to wealth creation including career...

If you could tell your 16 y.o. self now what you know in regards to wealth creation including career, income distribution, wisdoms, what would they be? Asking for... a friend...

I'd tell my 16 y.o self to invest in kneepads

stop sucking your own dick

BUY BITCOIN

>Study engineering not physics
>Learn a language
>Buy Bitcoin

... for sucking dick or riding boards user?

No one's judging

with what money? meaning, there a job, career or something you want?

Finally an answer. Why eng not physics? It sounds awesome. What kind eng, why?

Stay away from women

buy dgb

suck 50 dicks a day at $5 per dick, ever day:
50x5x365 = $91,250
Those are cold, hard numbers that you can't argue with. Invest the money in index funds, crypto and property. Millionaire by 25. But you need them kneepads senpai

hmm, check out blackdragon blog, love women stay free. seperate $ from women, inc. mother of children if desired.

what is dgb?

Thanks user but you're selling yourself short.
5 dicks, $50... friend wouldn't want to, power to you.

Fuck all the complicated shit, I'd just tell myself to steal my dad's credit card, put a few tens of thousands of dollars into Bitcoins, sell when it hits $3,000 in a few years, pay my dad back 100x over and then keep the rest for myself.

Tell him that Veeky Forums is +18 and give him a pat on shoulders for never entering below 18 anyway

t. 23 year old white fit virgin lawful good son christian

>finish apprenticeship
>get into resource sector as young as possible
>save 80% of wages
>when BTC is first able to be mined mine it
>when BTC is first able to be purchased purchase it
>when LTC drops get heaps
>when ETH drops get heaps
If I could go back 18 years with what I know today I would literally be a multi-billionaire

Everybody would

True but remember OP is talking about going back to when you were 16, for half the board I suspect that was last week.

I'd have to wait like 10 years to be ready to mine BTC
why am I wasting time here...

It's ok fellow agedfag, we would get to buy Microsoft, Google, Facebook and Apple stock.

>in three years you will be helping run a drug ring with your friends using a deep web site called Silk Road
>you will be using a digital currency known as Bitcoin
>do everything in your fucking power to stop them and yourself from using your bitcoins on mountains of MDMA and psychedelics and HODL till 2017 because you and your friends will literally be millionaires
>if that doesn't succeed don't fall for the STEM meme and major in finance or accounting and stick it through instead of dropping out, you'll be working a job that will put you on the edge of suicide if you don't
>also if none of this works out you will be a lonely 24 year old who avoids talking to anyone living in the middle of no where, that works a shit job, and will be desperately searching for a way out including considering suicide. Just a heads up

no more free financial advice, you gotta pay up now.

You're the same same underage b& from the other thread aren't you?

Don't let her leave you