WHY ARE ALL THESE ICO COINS DEAD AS HELL?

Seriously, anons. I bought into BAT. I bought into ARK. I bought into fucking BANCOR. Everyone one dropped like a fucking stone and is lying there lifeless. What the hell is going on? They've got good devs, strong ideas, funding. Why are they sliding to rock bottom and just lying there?

U fucking faggot. U think icos are going to be immediate gains? Have some fucking patience u newfag.

I don't expect them to go 10x overnignt, but I don't expect them to hit the fucking floor and just lie there either. People have been talking about these coins for months! And they all come out and crash? What's the deal?

nobody wants to invest in premined garbage with no transparency with nebulous valuations at time of ICO, surprise surprise

It's a Bear Market

The glory days of crypto are over.

>It's snap back to reality
>oops there goes gravity
>etc etc

If nobody wants to invest in them, why do they get a shit ton of investment money at the ICOs? There's not one of these coins that didn't jump then. But put them on Bittrex and suddenly they're the Walking Dead.

because they also sell at 20%+ after they debut on exchanges and then die

If she smokes, she pokes.

Look at STRAT all time chart.

CFI is the next moon mission hurry up

unless you bought yesterday, its too late

Come on, that's not it. if BTC or ETH jumped 20% in value on the exchanges, would they die? They DO rise 20% in price, and they get MORE investment attention than ever, not less.

I could understand if the new coins jumped and fluctuated in value, but we're talking ARK, BAT, BNT -- well-supported, well-publicized, useful, technically innovative coins. The kind that are SUPPOSED to get at least SOME degree of market response. Yet they come out and they're flatter than physical coins. What's the deal?

Because they are just get rich quick schemes. You ever watch Wolf of Wall Street? All the dumb people buying these ICO's are the same idiots they are calling on the phone in the movie, making some shit up, to get them to buy worthless nothing's to get them rich. New school Wall Street.

Just wait for the dip to buy in nigga, this shit is only going up in the long term

Its not a quick pump and dump this is gonna moon in the next months, hodl

ICOs have become completely ridiculous. Bancor was a complete scam and Status raised more than 100 M for a fucking app.
There is simply very little value in them for normal investors.

When do we form our own ico then? We become the demon that has wronged us my brothers!!

>he isn't all in xrp

You fucking bagholders are pathetic. There are multiple coins that are about to take off right now and yet you are shilling your bags, so sad.

looks like these poorfags want x100 gains overnight

Like which ones? And im not bagholding im up 30% since yesterday on cfi

I've been trying to get a few of my more developer savi friends together to try to create one. We need to unite and make a Veeky Forums coin run by Veeky Forums users! A way for users to tip on harshness of trolling ability perhaps?

That's some weak ass FUD you got there. I'm already in profit and unlike your shitcoins this isn't just some pump & dump coin. CFI actually has a future

people have short attention spans. hype when it hits, panic when it dips, sell and forget until there is news and buy, sell when the news is over...of course the coins keep hitting new floors each time, and they are always buying in for more, but they can't remember until a year later when someone posts a chart and they realise they traded their lambos for ladas.

Exactly, for every ICO they help launch, the price for CFI will increase, this is free money if you hold

xrp, str
>psychologically invested in shitcoins
stay poor, retard

>xrp

Youre not even trying.

Im up 35% on cfi since yesterday lol

He bought into Ark and Bancor...

>XRP

>Im up 35% on cfi since yesterday
Why are you shilling it today then? You are just a sad bagholder who bought into the ico hype and now wetting himself like a little bitch after finally seeing some gains.
People like you are even bigger cancer than pajeets in this place. They at least do it on purpose, when you are just helplessly retarded.

HOW DO I BUY TENX I CANT SEE THE ADDRESS FROM U.S.A

0xd43D09Ec1bC5e57C8F3D0c64020d403b04c7f783

im not lying. check this on etherscan NOW BEFORE 14:00 GMT 2 MINUTES user

Thank you, did your tx go through?

nope. my mew isn't generating

I just received 1050 pay tokens in exchange for 2.5 ether. I hope I did not take your stop. How much were you going to put in?

my tx is pending now, i sent 1 eth

Because 95% of them are obviously just ponzi schemes.

I hope you can get in. I was looking forward to this one for a few weeks I should have put more in. Wasn't expecting this much hype

this right here

As volume and demand lowers, so does the price. Whenever there is news of development it can jump in price. Afterwards, it either maintains a new floor or contracts back down to where it was.

Whales buying from weak hands.

Stop FUDding.