Fuck (((Bittrex)))

Fuck (((Bittrex)))

Other urls found in this thread:

support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/215282838-Frequently-asked-questions-about-account-verification
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I didn't even give my street number and I got verified. I'm still trying to buy in on Coinbase, after a week of trying I finally got verified only to see pic related.

same. i'm a us expat though. am i wasting my time trying to get verified on coinbase?

>newfags have to deal with all the legal bullshit
I'm glad I created all my accounts when it was still the wild west.

I don't know if it will complete the card transaction when they refund the amount they took for verification.

I think it's worth it, at least for me as an ausfag. They have the lowest rates for buying BTC, ETH and LTC that i've found so far.

I know that feel

When did you try? old accounts didn't need this.

Don't be so happy about it. In the least expected days your funds will be frozen until you give them all the details.

I have a legacy account on Poloniex and I know sooner or later I will not be able to get away with using a fake name and an VPN to by pass ((them)).

>giving a fake name
It's like you want your funds to be ceased, close that account and open a legit one before you get fucked.

Bittrex wasn't a problem, I did it in 30 mins sometime last week. It just wanted a name and an address with phone verification being optional. However, It's just sitting there useless because I can't get funds to it.

Coinbase is the same, last week. It wanted a screenshot of my passport, phone verification and debit card verification where it takes out a small amount and you have to tell them how much they took. I completed that today after a week.

Are you all children or something? just go through the ID process, you're not doing anything illegal by trading on Bittrex.

Enjoy your frozen accounts at an undisclosed future date
support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/215282838-Frequently-asked-questions-about-account-verification
>Our third phase is to require every account to at least be basic verified. The time frame for that is TBD.

I guess I'll have to cuck myself when that happens, but I'll enjoy my freedom while it last

Do you not have a bank account in case the jews steal all your money?
Do you live in a tent in the woods and shit in a bucket?

No? Oh dear, you're already compromised.

I made my bitcoins posting on bitcointalk in 2011, I have 100k worth

No government knows I own that money. Why would I want to give away the freedom of cashing out whenever I want wherever I want by identifying myself on every exchange?

Im sorry if you had to buy bitcoin instead of mining it / earning it, im still free.

In Poloniex they don't seem to give a fuck, they dont check against public records unlike Bittrex

>giving your details to some altcoin exchange
kek

they know now, because you posted it to an anonymous FBI honeypot image board. how do you think Veeky Forums has stayed online all these years? by selling passes?

>the year is 2022
>you are standing in line at the prison cafeteria, waiting for daily slop
>25 year sentence for posting illegal Nazi memes
>cafeteria worker accidentally plops a double serving onto your plate
>"sorry about that, user"
>"It's fine. I'm a big guy"
>from the cafeteria, a chorus of voices
>"FOR YOU"
>you turn around in surprise
>everyone in the cafeteria is staring at each other in awe
>the clock reads 3:33
>thefirerises.gif