/sc/

what the fuck is happening to sia coin?

Other urls found in this thread:

obelisk.tech/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Glad I sold at 800

It's dead. It's slowly going down to sub 600.
Smart people did what did.
Dumb people are still holding.

why is it dead?

what happened?
the volume is still pretty big

tons of daytraders bought in last week with promise of the obelisk news and that turned out to be nothing to change the price.

>what happened?
Absolutely nothing happened and that's why it's dead.

Additionally obelisk has a design aimed at prepuberty teenagers, nobody can take it as a legit stuff.

obelisk.tech/

This happened. The devs decided they had to make an asic (that you can't even buy with their own currency) for their coin and ignore the actual problems with the whole cloud storage thing.

It's basically a multi-level marketing scheme now where is miners are also the customers.

The whole thing is pretty shady, you should get out now or maybe wait a few days and see if it goes back up before selling.

people thinking obelisk would cause it to moon found out obelisk was 100% hype with no substance.
They're still retarded for dumping a clear HODL coin

Honestly, given the shitstorm of the reveal of the obelisk tech, I'm surprised its still doing this well. ANS had a far better announcement and they have tanked heavily since.

calm down faglet. It's just rooting out the kids like you

There are more profitable coins out there atm, and holding SIA is for months is just not profitable... right now KORECOIN is at %400 and can easily make huge profits since its going to hit 10-20$ in hours.

Nice fudders in this thread.

I'll be buying their ASIC miner, Sia is going to be one of the giants in a few years time when all other shitcoins have died out.

Apparently IBM designed their ASIC chips.

this
im gonna buy more of this shit and thinking of buying a miner

Nigga contracts are made on a quarterly basis. You're gonna have people cashing out. You do know what Sia is used for right?

Lots of people made money off it, your money. Take your time getting good at this instead of buying something that is already 100% up.

Shit, I was too late with the TenX ICO maybe I should be this ASIC

kek - fucking lowcoiners buying SC at 700 then selling at 680 makes me rock hard.

people are fucking retarded and dump on news no matter what it is. sia could've come out saying their coin cures cancer and it would still dump.

The dump part of the PnD

Smart people will accumulate now. Dumb people will stay out if it

blockchain isn't actually good for storage. just security.

security actually scales up a lot of projects for distributed processing.

that's why blockchain is big...

storage is cheap & is inherently abundant in the blockchain ecosystem.
casual micro storage, sure... big storage, not necessary.

This, even if you want private storage you need only encrypt the data before storing it. The hard part is to find a way to anonymously upload and download the data.