>wake up
>still not rich
>still sitting on only $20k of crypto
>still a lonely and miserable NEET virgin who will never amount to anything

Other urls found in this thread:

revolutionarylifestyledesign.com/change-reality-changing-questions/
t.me/upcomingPumps/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

user. If you aren't just sitting in BTC and ETH that $20k will be $2 mill in a couple years. And if you're damn good, it'll be $10 mill.

Really? I have most of it in 50% ETH and 50% altcoins

>this is what people actually believe

I can change the virgin aspect of your life ;)

Lol no you're fucked haha you should have had $100k at least by this point

Are you a girl?

Please be a girl.

revolutionarylifestyledesign.com/change-reality-changing-questions/

I've read this

It's pretty fucking awful Veeky Forums-tier advice

he's a ladyboy from thailand

20k could buy you a full year of "luxury" in the Philippines with a hot as fuck gf who would bend over backwards to be with you

my friend did it. its fucking real

This sounds appealing desu

>do this for a year
>come back poor as fuck with no prospects still, only this time with no money as well

i'm seriously considering moving to philippines rn

except you might come back married with a hot gf who makes you proud to wagecuck for her

again it happened to my friend and he turned his life around from being a miserable 26yo virgin to having a wife that literally every guy i know is jealous over

join this t.me/upcomingPumps/ or be a loser

It's not real love, she's using him. Not to mention the language barrier which makes genuine communication impossible

Post pic of wife

>philipinnes
>hot gf

lel

It's ok if s/he's under 12.

its common to speak english fluently there and shes pure catholic and was a virgin so i really doubt shes going to leave him even if her original intent was motivated by his money. plus its a different culture, where scarcity and poverty is actually life threatening so its not some shameful act to like a guy because he has money
nah
solid 7/10 with a hot little body which is pretty good for a guy who was hopeless with women previously

>a wife that literally every guy i know is jealous over
>solid 7/10

Lmao nobody gets jelly over a 7/10

lol the philippines is a fucking shithole inhabited by braindead morons

girls are all mediocre af and literally all look the same

dont even get me started on the awful food

sauce: lived in cebu and have friends in manila. never going back to that hellhole again.

were jealous because her of her personality. she seems like the picture of a perfect wife
i wont argue with that but if youre a suicidal neet virgin its a cool place to larp as a richfag

look idk how hot this guy's wife is but let's be real-- no matter how it turns out, taking a risk and doing something weird (like going to a third-world country to try and improve your standard of living) is way more interesting and exciting than rotting away in boring sadness.

For the vast majority of males, being the provider is a significant part of the attraction females feel towards them.

Doesn't work so much in the western world because of prosperity and big daddy government, but it *is* our innate biological nature. Much more real than getting rejected by Tinder sluts.

Yes some men have it better, but that's a pointless thing to say to some guy who can't hack it. "just be better in every way bro" is not actionable advice, "try your luck in asia" is. Even if they fail, at least it's an experience.

>being this cucked

This is true, although I think our food is great.

t. pinoy