*teleports behind you

*teleports behind you

Other urls found in this thread:

speeches-usa.com/Transcripts/adolf_hitler-poland.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*blocks your path*

>heh, personaliches nicht kind

the problem wasn't that the germans went through the forest and the french thought they couldn't. the problem was that the french army was organized and used like it was still a ww1 army. so the very large and modern french army was unable to properly counter attack.

De Gaul warned them and even wrote the book on blitzkreig. If the french army was lead by him between wars. It would have been able to beat the German Army back across Belgium.

*Finishes "Extend the Maginot Line" focus.

Heh, you made me use 10% of my power level.

the line was broken through frontally aswell
french defense was a complete disaster

not that you should expect much from a nation which suffered the most in ww1, being told its time to do it all over again

Psh..

Reich has stepped, kid.

Have my kekles and shekels, good sir.

>irish free state
>after 1922

why is it on the map then

Quality thread

THE MAGINOT LINE I JUST FILED WITH THE AGENCY LISTS ME, MY TANKS, DR GOEBBELS HERE, BUT ONLY ONE OF JEWS

H-hayai

>nazi invasion of france
>"Why is it after 1922?"

speeches-usa.com/Transcripts/adolf_hitler-poland.html

>heh, nichts persönliches Alter

>very large and modern french army
You can't say very large when the fighting personele were identically numbered on each side, and only when two British divisions were counted.
You can't say modern when their equipment dispersion doctrine was what lost them every battle.
You can't say anything you just did and be correct.

Very large doesnt mean identical.
And he obviously talked about tanks and material.

>the line was broken through frontally aswell

Wrong
The Maginot Line was defeated from the French side (the non-fortified side) after the German army had invaded through Belgium

cool as fuck desu, wish it had worked

The Maginot Line did work, its purpose was to force the Germans to go through Belgium and it did that job admirably. What happened afterwards is another story, however.

COMFY
O
M
F
Y

>not that you should expect much from a nation which suffered the most in ww1,

Actually the Serbs suffered the highest percentage loss of manpower.

It's strange the French did not hold on longer then they did.

What the hell are you talking about? France held on longer than the Serbian dominated Yugoslavia; the occupation of the latter took only 12 days to accomplish.

he's talking about WWI
you are talking about WWII

No, he isn't.
>It's strange the French did not hold on longer then they did.

Is not applicable to either war, and the French didn't "hold on" in WW1, they won the war, or at least were on the winning side without ever having been conquered.

>or at least were on the winning side

Given that they were the country that contributed the most on the winning side, I think we can safely say they won

*Blocks with B1*
Now what will you do with your shitty Czech imports?

Move around your one step up from a pillbox.