God... My sad sad feels when I'll never be an upper middleclass white English gentleman in 1815

God... My sad sad feels when I'll never be an upper middleclass white English gentleman in 1815..

thank goodness

i'd rather be an upper middle class white male in 1950's North America

>1950's
Ah, a /pol/ack.

Why "upper-middle-class"? If you were allowed to pick, why wouldn't you go with upper-upper-class?

hmm that's a 2nd choice... the 1950's weren't good to anyone really.. white or black..

too much wealth and power back then was more dangerous than good. I'd prefer to be respected, not lacking for money, well dressed, but not too much...

well whats your ideal upper middleclass white dude fantasy era then you fuckin DWEEB

Literally now. 2017.

>too much wealth and power back then was more dangerous than good.

How so?

but why

>liking the aesthetics and culture of 1950's america is /pol/
Rude.

I'd much rather be a multi billionaire right now tbqhfam
My degeneracy would know no bounds, I'd make island Tiberius look like a fucking eunuch

Are you kidding?? Being white middleclass now is fucking horrible. Enjoy your white guilt, reverse racism, and paycheck going to gov't support of the plebs.. Everything is dumped on the white middle class today

Because he's a progressive, you racist

>he wants to wear wigs

go to brazil and they'll pay you for it

HAHA, you may have to go a tad further than just wearing the wig...

BTW, the it's the only era where you can wear a hat like this, and be a bad ass.

Big_Hat/10

>1950s=/pol/
Tumblr is thataway

I wish I was an upper class male in a Republican Rome somewhere between the 5th and 1st centuries bc.

>ywn get to sing at D'oyly Carte during their 1800s hayday
;-;

>you will never be an upper-class man in any time or place

whoa is I