Bancor: he fell for (((it)))

MUAHAHAHAHA.

3.75 USD on BITTREX right now.

Please, NOBANCS post your best memes making fun of all these dumb goys.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.bancor.network/gnosis-bancor-partner-on-the-first-ever-token-changer-gnobnt-63fb14b65653
youtube.com/watch?v=wUUVlatCvp0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This was the most obvious shit. Uncapped 3 hours ICO? You'd have to be retarded to think you could flip BNT.

What the fck is up with you people? The idea is nice. And all your toxic comments about DA JOOOOOOS. Are not helping.

The shills who where shilling this coin are fucking annoying tough.

There were some gains to be had thanks to imbeciles who failed to comprehend it but now it's sinking, aand will sink further following numerous ICOs with subsequent ETH dumps since it's tied to said hyperinflationary shitcoin

I did and made 20%
stay mad.

I can't wait for it to start :)
blog.bancor.network/gnosis-bancor-partner-on-the-first-ever-token-changer-gnobnt-63fb14b65653

ETH was an uncapped ICO for over a MONTH, but no one calls Vitalik a dirty Jew.

>a centralized blockchain in which the admins can create or destroy bancor tokens at any time, on any account, for any reasons.

Yeah nice project indeed.

You buy into jew trickery.
You deserve jew trickery.

and also I don't understand how people can trust in ETH
the devs have like 95% of the coins, and they dumped 39,000 ETH the other day on GDAX causing a massive flash crash

Because launching decentralized and immutable worked out well for the DAO

devs said they try to bring it out sometime next week maybe takes a bit longer but next changers will be easier to deploy (more copy/paste)

If you don't like bnt, you prob don't like eth either. Or you have some real ideology inconsistencies

Also Ritalin Butterfly can delete your coins if he wants too

And you paid an extra to get in on the ICO.

ETH is a scam, it did well because back then normies weren't buying everything up in seconds.

youtube.com/watch?v=wUUVlatCvp0

bancucks on suicide watch

But you already have banks and mysql databases controlled by delegates.

Sorry ETH is dumb as a brick.

How? It's still above 0.01. You mean the $ price rise that was caused by bancor?

Like i said with ((())) YOU LOSE!!!!!

Why you are doing THIS to yourself user?
Why ? Why you are repeating same mistakes and turn yourself into useful idiot ?
p.s.
Whole purpose of eth pump was to grab as much of your crypto earnings as possible. Cause it was ICO payment option.

>da joos
Honestly, can you not see the ways that Jews corrupt every society they inhabit? They're parasitical, you see it in every field - the pattern of infiltration and control, they're overrepresented to a shocking degree in anything which actually matters monetarily or culturally. Kikes have been kicked out of practically every country on Earth at one point or another because they always push too far - look at Weimar. Jews are bad news for crypto unless you want shemitahs.

>he fell for the backdoor meme
And now Eth will pay for it

t. /pol/

nobody cares dude this is Veeky Forums we only care about making money here

>the pattern of infiltration and control
Sounds good for BNT then :D
this

>toxic
Are you a woman or a beta male? Never use that word

t. kike

Crashing markets on their religious holidays and working hard to ensure that only they profit... for me, at least, that would be bad.

AAÀÀAÀAAAAÀAÀAAAAAAAAAAAAAAÀAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAÀAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

GAZ THEM ALLLL

I've been in crypto for 3 years, seen hundreds of scamcoins come and go, there is no pattern on what race or ethnicity the scam devs are, crooks exist in all colors.

2 Biggest Ponzi schemes

Madoff - Jewish
Reed slatkin - Jewish

What a coincidence!

I'll add if anything crypto has taught me is I trust computer nerds alot less, I think this community is made up of more sociopaths and scammers then the banking & Wallstreet world. It's one thing when a slick talking "Saul Goodman type" con man seduces you with words, it's another when a soul-less dead eyed autist blinds you with techy buzz words, they are harder to nail down whether they're honest or not.

Fuck off back to tumblr, kike

>Signed by mr. Goldberg.

Ok Mr. Mohammed.

Wait what was the ICO price in ETH?

oh I see, 0.01 eth
trading at 0.0013 now
glad I didn't fall for this scam lol

nothing gives me more joy than seeing bancor race traitors crash and burn with their worthless shekels

I'm going to kek so hard when it is revealed one day Satoshi was a Jew.

they can't create something so beautiful and so useful for regular basement dwellers.

But there's still the reserve where you can sell your tokens for 0.01 right? Or is that already gone?

Considering btc adoption was initially driven by drugs and CP I wouldn't doubt it.

lol no.

they buy back slightly below market price. not at ico price

you think the jews are going to lose that much money?

I don't like ETH, I think it's severely overvalued

they buy back at ico price you dumbfuck when it reaches 0.0099999 eth they instantly buypback to ico everytime. Not like it will touch that wall anyway.

Why the fuck is their so much POL on BIZ? GTFO back to pol you retards

>bought after all the shills dumped it
feels good.

t. Pooskin Le Pajeet

3.59 USD now - "this coin cannot go down"

because Veeky Forums shilled hard on /pol/, what did you retards expect to happen? If you invite immigrants who reproduce faster than you you're going to get pushed out. Should have learned from the US(both with the natives and later the whites) and Europe but nope, you invited us here, its our board now.

God damn bitcoin suisse only confirmed me just now. Lost 15% on invested eth because of this.

Hope this kike coin crashes and burns.

Like hell it's your board bro kys.

stop being pussies and place buy orders around 111k, you're literally shooting yourself in the foot if you buy now in an obvious downtrend.

This coin is not going anywhere. Too much FUD. Coin keeps dropping and dropping and dropping.