DigiByte (DGB)

>1024 sats

Someone convince me not to sell these worthless bags that will never moon RIGHT NOW.

good luck finding a buyer

2300 bag holder here. I would like to increase my stash.

What's with all the anti-dgb shilling lately ?

It seems coordinated.

Sell them, literally no one cares about you

Keep em, they're gonna go up next week

ITT: Newfags don't understand that coins moon right AFTER everyone weak gets out of them by design because whales want to buy at the cheapest possible prices.

So they lower it even more and more before it moons.

That's the way they have always done it. That's by design and its all psychological manipulation.

FUCK MEEEEEEEEEE

DGB DO SOMETHING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ONE THOUSAND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

yeah sure , just like posw

It is reaching sub-1k levels though

It dropped below 1k

I sold mine all, I really thought 1k would be a support line, I'd be content with it flat-lining around 1k

But below 1k......... this is going to get worse. I say get the fuck out before you lose everything.

>he held money in a worthless shitcoin after it was pumped and dumped
i bet you have antshares too.

QUICK BUY HIS FEAR!!!!

But in all honesty, this is a worthless shitcoin and it will only increase by a pump and dump.

>981 sats

you idiots, DGB peaked at 2300 or so

whales love this shit because it already has ATH history. whether its a shitcoin or not is irrelevant when it gets pumped again.

>tfw sold at 990 sat
>it recovered to 1010 sat+
Fuuck...

NEO/ANS = DGB v2.0

Get out while you can bagholders.

im holding bags from 2400 sats.

only 5,000 bitcoin worth of dgb need to be bought up on polo to get to 2,400...

yeah i think i might tap out of this one. good thing im up like 50 bitcoin on litecoin and ethereum.

lol, this sinking ship is funny to see

Found this:

lol ok we will see.

sell it
You buying high and selling low is what gives the rest of us money

>Bought at 2k sats
JUST

the support is around 1k though and has held steady for a while. It dipped lower after the initial crash and has held steady at 1k sats for a while now.

I strongly suspect DGB to do something at the end of the month. If it breaks downward then I'm going to sell my bags and forget about it. But DGB has decent fundamentals, so I expect it to get a bit of a pump... I expect to see 1750 sats if it does pump.

4,000 btc buy orders to get to 2,000 satosis.

400 bitcoin sell orders to get to 0 satoshis.

anything could happen, but not looking good right now.

might sell half of mine if the pump goes ahead and just stick it in eth or something.

Its the biz way.

Tfw bought at 700
Wish i sold at 2000 because i dont give a fuck anymore and theres bigger and better things

Why?

Actually why?

You had so many fucking chances to get in below 1000. DGB was shilled for weeks on this board and I got in at 600. How in the actual fuck could you screw up so hard? It was literally spelled out for you.

You actually seriously deserve to be poor, because you're fucking stupid. Should have got in sub 1k and got out over 2k like the rest of us. But you couldn't do that.

What the fuck is the matter with you?

if they were like me they were simply new.

I set up a coin base account on my day off but then needed a webcam that i didn't get till a week later. By the time I got my account set up it was the time dgb was taking off and was over 2000

Look at literally every single coins buys/sells. Stop trying to scare the newfriends into discount selling to you.