ANS General

Why are all of you normies freaking out. This coin is easily gonna hit ETH numbers in a year or so. Especially considering there are only 50 million in circulation and the chinks love to hold assets. We all know China promotes their the prodcuts and services from their side of the world e.g JD and Alibaba. Just shut up and HODL

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BelgianWolfie/status/878356441580527616
wikiwand.com/en/Guanxihttps://www.wikiwand.com/en/Guanxi
the-blockchain.com/2016/10/05/chinese-blockchain-startup-antshares-raises-4-5-million-crowdsale-build-onchain/
siliconangle.com/blog/2016/10/20/onchain-partners-with-alibaba-for-blockchain-powered-email-evidence-repository/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

patience the sellers are pussies

why would i wait a year when i can make money now? idiot

Neo was a good rebranding move. I hope the community doesn't insist on keeping all the AntShares social media or else no one will take it seriously. I just want to forget it was ever called that.

You're a moron. Hope you buy DGB or some ass tier coin normie.

And you suck dick, i hope you get warts.

Honestly, seeing all you poor college fags with less than 25 ANS screaming about it dropping under 250k makes me laugh harder than anything I've seen on this board.

Just shows how naive you fuckers are - you don't actually see the long term potential and you actually sell your shit off in a panic.

BRAINDEAD MONGLOIDS REEEEEee.

IT'S MY MONEY, AND I WANT IT NOW!!

Also, check out this Tweet, the CEO responded. I really love this possible look for the site.

twitter.com/BelgianWolfie/status/878356441580527616

You probably got a degree in lesbian dance theory you fucking beta cuck

Lmao ikr, anything under 1500 is chump change
Stop freaking out

This is literally the only concept you need to understand to realize this shit is going to fucking moon long term.

"Onchain, an open-source universal blockchain system built by AntShares, today announced a partnership with China-based Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. to provide technology for the Ali Cloud, Alibaba’s cloud computing branch." - October 20, 2016

wikiwand.com/en/Guanxihttps://www.wikiwand.com/en/Guanxi

THIS IS NOT A FUCKING COIN !!!!!!!

I want to believe you and double down on my ANS but theres way to many goddamn fucks on here trying to cover their own losses for me to believe it

user, I understand but you need to understand that half of the tards on biz are still living in their mother's basement. These are the people freaking out. Of course the price is crash. These are speculative assets. And half the people who invest have never invested a dollar in their life. You won't regret it.

>he is still hodling ants
>PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I love my little ants so much

>Ants is the new ETH

Nice OC

>LITTLE ANTS IN MY PANTS
ha
hahah
HAHAHHA
HAHAHA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I really really like your posts user, keep em comin

>Chinese ETH

dude i got in a about $3 USD an ant and I bought 300 more yesterday. This week I get paid and I'm going to get about 250 more ANS depending on the price. There's a lot of shill on here but from someone else who is doing nothing but holding and buying ANS, just look into it yourself. None of us have a crystal ball but this thing is going be a very clear buy in retrospect.

>0.00500000
>Buy the dip

>Just HODL
>0.1 next week

>WE ARE MOONING
>GO BUY MORE

See this guy is probably scaring you cuz he wants to buy them all himself.

>TO THE MOOOOOOOOON
HAHAHHAHAHAA
AHAHAHAHHAA
AHHAHAHA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>he wants to buy them all himself.
>be smart buy more
>put ur life savings into ants
>good investment
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Checking out other coins on bittrex
>Numeraire up 170%

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD TOOOOOOOOOO BBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

GET OUT OF MY PANTS
A
AA
AAA
AAAA
AAAAA
AAAAAA
AAAAAAA
AAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Please buy at ATH and well make fun of you later. Please

>BUY MY BAGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

I'm not buying that overvalued piece of shit, lol.

>everything will be fine just hodl

>100$ by the end of the month
HA
HAHHAHAHA
HAHAHAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>BUY BUY BUY BUY

is it gonna pump to 260+ or what

350 by this time tomorrow

assuming i would want to buy me a bag of ants, do you guys expect it do dip anytime soon or buy now?

Buy now, price is artificially low due to one Western exchange

>1.4 billion Chinese
>China's ETH
>use will be overwhelmingly wihtin Chinese market
>need round eye to buy

Yep. It's a shitcoin.

I'm speaking relatively. It's up 75% this week and pretty stable considering. Not a typical P&D.

Also the-blockchain.com/2016/10/05/chinese-blockchain-startup-antshares-raises-4-5-million-crowdsale-build-onchain/

siliconangle.com/blog/2016/10/20/onchain-partners-with-alibaba-for-blockchain-powered-email-evidence-repository/

>Stable
>Down 50% since amateur hour conference that no chinese media or investors gave a flying fuck about
>Bittrex volume down 75% since conference

It has been pumped and is slowly being strangled to death. Shitcoin.

Okay you convinced me