Guess where all the smart money is going right now?

Guess where all the smart money is going right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/suddenly-vladimir-putin-meets-vitalik-buterin-endorses-ethereum
github.com/ethereum/EIPs/issues/649
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

potcoin?

Out of crypto

ETC?

beans?

out of ETH like it's the fucking titanic?

bitbay?

MNR?

stocks

Digibyte?

It's so hot here, so probably ice cream?

coke and hookers?

You fags are in for a big surprise

Just went balls deep into ETH. See ya on the moon.

I've packed my space suit. Let's gooo.

Byteball?

You guys are stupid. Most of the new money putting wind in the sails is exhausted. They've been pumping ETH for months when we went from $8 to almost $400.

But where are the products? There are none.

You're investing in a network that gets congested during medium traffic during ICOs and becomes unusable. What the fuck is going to happen when an actual DApp becomes available? It simply won't be able to run because the network is so shitty at handling serious traffic.

Proof of Stake is a few months away at best.

EEA news are old fucking news. A couple companies joined a private company that makes private blockchains. Who gives a shit?

So many top threads on reddit about people cashing out to pay their mortgages and buy new cars.

A dip is coming. Soon all this new money will become disillusioned and the price will drop.

Being this delusional

ishygddt

please I hope youre right.

going back in hard.

>You guys are stupid. Most of the new money putting wind in the sails is exhausted.
Wrong. There are still companies looking to join the EEA. Plus, muh Russia is digging Vitalik.
>cointelegraph.com/news/suddenly-vladimir-putin-meets-vitalik-buterin-endorses-ethereum

>But where are the products? There are none.
It takes time for things to become tangible. But Shapeshift's new ETH backed portfolio with smart contracting capabilities is pretty fucking neat.

>You're investing in a network that gets congested during medium traffic during ICOs and becomes unusable. What the fuck is going to happen when an actual DApp becomes available? It simply won't be able to run because the network is so shitty at handling serious traffic.
You're right about this. But I trust Vitalik and his team are willing to be hands on with fixing this issue.

>Proof of Stake is a few months away at best.
I heard October.

>EEA news are old fucking news. A couple companies joined a private company that makes private blockchains. Who gives a shit?
Regulators, institutional investors, big suits, etc. all give a shit. This means my bags are more valuable.

>So many top threads on reddit about people cashing out to pay their mortgages and buy new cars.
Then they are retarded. Actualizing gains is important, but I think ETH can break past $400 again, no problem. This industry will only grow.

>A dip is coming. Soon all this new money will become disillusioned and the price will drop.
Maybe. No one can time the market though.

Is it less delusional to believe that prices can rise perpetually to infinity?
There are so many signs of a bubble INCLUDING the outright denial by market participants that the gains are going to stop someday.
Have you missed this recent influx of newfags trading crypto who literally don't have any idea what they're doing? Guys who ask QQs like "If I have an open sell order, why can't I make another with the same coins?"

I hope this is a spectacular bubble and many can enrich themselves on the way up. But the koolaid isn't sweet enough to keep me sipping at the prices. When charts are showing nearly vertical growth it's simply not sustainable.
At the current rate the crypto market will be worth more than the total wealth of humanity combined by the end of the century.

sorry nobody is going to buy your bags, see you in two digits soon

ETH is a typical scamcoin.

All the smart money is going into NXT.
I am not going to repeat myself.

>Wrong. There are still companies looking to join the EEA. Plus, muh Russia is digging Vitalik.
What does EEA have anything to do with new money coming in? At some point the amount of people getting in on Ethereum because of news about how it's going to overtake Bitcoin and trigger FOMO is going to become negligible for the price.

>It takes time for things to become tangible. But Shapeshift's new ETH backed portfolio with smart contracting capabilities is pretty fucking neat.
Cool. I believe in smart contracts also. But I'm talking about *RIGHT NOW*. People are investing in the dream being sold that Dapps are going to take over and we will all be rich but we are nowhere close to that. It is extremely overvalued. IMO with all the hype and no products it should be worth $150, maybe $200.

>I heard October.
There is a proposal to delay the difficulty time bomb, presumably so they can work on Proof of Stake more: github.com/ethereum/EIPs/issues/649
It's not going to come in October. That is the absolute best case scenario. It's not coming until 2018, if at all.

>Then they are retarded.
It just shows you that people are cashing out. And when they see the gains aren't coming fast anymore, the rest will follow.