Massive pump

massive pump
get in here fags

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/pumpstars
t.me/cryptoadvice
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i watched just as it got announced

its fuckin hilarious, did you see the amount of bags being offloaded at 60-80k sats? fucking hell

by the looks of that chart, the pump is already done, you dumb fuck.

Thanks cap
another day another 3x profits
yeah yeah he's probably making a shit ton being the group owner but WHATEVER I actually like this whale because he gives the little guys struggling to pay bills a chance.

fucking hell i lost like a fucking lot

Literally dumps as its posted tho....

Jesus Christ this Pajeet pump group could actually be legit if you manage to dump before everyone else. Next time I'll just be setting up a sell order for 2x immediately after buying

ahhshiiet its no misnomer BOYOS

i opened up the link the second it was posted and it seemed like the pump hadnt started yet

the admins or whoever dump their bags as it gets higher though, you can see it in the order book

They post a coin then dump instead of pump...
Yawn...

where was it announced / which group was this?

kek most of the people are gettin fucked though. Only like the fastest 10-20 percent make money of this and the owner of the group makes the largest profit. Its a scam...

>TFW little guy struggling to pay bills
>TFW when lost even more on this because internet is too slow to catch up to pump
>MFW

i lost a lot :(

yeah you're absolutely right, but if you're smart about it you WILL profit. Fuckin pajeet had a good idea with this telegram group

lmao i lost so much fucking money i might literally kill myself

same here lets just do it man, fuck this shit im done with life

how can you lose money in crypto?

i just fat fingered the sell order as it pumped and got left holding some bags

By pumping and not dumping xD

what do I do with these bags?

fuck.

i opened to see the 600% Spike and didnt go anywhere near it thankfully

How are those spikes created anyway?

Hoarding and inflating price?

Buy more on the dip boys :))))

So... bagholders should start shilling eBoost I guess :)

How does anybody stand a chance if it happens so fast? Even knowing it's being pumped isn't enough - getting in low enough and out fast enough is a crap shoot - you're better off playing roulette.

Dude the organizers already hold the coin and dump on the participators...

I saw the buy spike right before 11pm - those guys are scammers, but I gotta give them credit for getting so many to take the bait.

The coin they shilled was made by scammers too... google it. just take ur loss and dump guys. This is a dead coin.

Got dumped on
lost 300 $ in like 5 sec

ITT: newfriends learn hard lessons

>we all buy the coins and then the last one to dump loses

Essentially musical chairs with odd guy out having to hold the bag

Fuck off shill the organizers pre buy and pre pump the coin.

t.me/pumpstars
Another pump channel thats been getting shilled around telegram hard for the past few days, if anyone is intrested

How about we share telegrams with actual advice instead of dumb p&d scams?
t.me/cryptoadvice

Don't all in on a coin that's pumping, you morons. You sell what you have and then buy back when it dumps.