I am here to profess my love and unceasing devotion to our Blessed Mother, the Mother of all Christians, Mary

I am here to profess my love and unceasing devotion to our Blessed Mother, the Mother of all Christians, Mary

I love Our Lady more than words can express and will resolve from this day forth to always serve her. My own wants, vanities, and delusions mean NOTHING and I pray that Mary my mother may occupy every inch of my soul and edge out these foul human vices and fill that space with her own holiness, her own perfect humility, her own serene peace, her own perfect union with her Son our Blessed Lord, of whom every blade of grass, every grain of sand and every wisp of breath in the cold air proclaims the presence and the glory.

Accept the goodness of Our Lady into your heart, take her as your personal confidant, express your love for Christ through her and keep a sense of her presence and blessing with you all day, every day during our sojourn on this earth and you shall never, ever fail or stumble.

Know Mary, know peace.

No Mary, no peace.

Make the right choice, my brothers and sisters, whatever your denomination may be. Our Lady is waiting for you. She has always been waiting for you.

O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Pray for us, oh Holy Mother of God, that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.

i googled a line from this and it looks like OP copy pasted it entirely from reddit

& Humanities was a mistake.

delete this

>Catholics don't worship God or Jesus, they worship Mary
Truly heathens.

>Accept the godness of Our Lady
Catholics confirmed pagans.

Yes, because loving your mother is "worship". Admiring a good, and holy, person is not worship. Asking the blessed virgin to pray for me is like asking my mom to pray for me.

I will grant you though, that many Catholics (mostly third world Catholics and Latino) do approach heretical levels of adoration. Worship is reserved for God alone, by virtue of him being Hid. We venerate Mary because of what she did. The people you may see that do worship Mary are wrong and will pay for it.

> We venerate Mary because of what she did
but what she did for the christian faith specifically?
It seems to me Jesus was a bit pissed about his family
> "If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters--yes, even their own life--such a person cannot be my disciple.

Top kek. Kys shallow christianfag.

>"[literally] Who is my mother?" Matthew 12:48
t. Jesus

>Venerating a filthy butt-slut.

Why would you ask Mary to pray for you? Do you ask Moses, Abraham, and Joseph to pray for you? And how to do you her to pray for you? In essence, you have to pray to Mary in order for her to pray for you. Where in the Bible does it tell us to talk to beings in heaven outside of God. The Bible tells us that God is a jealous God and that we are not to pray to idols. Aren't you making Mary an idol if you are prayer to her? She was a person just like anyone one of us. God chose her for a specific purpose, and God does not condone praying to another Christian.

>Do you ask Moses, Abraham, and Joseph to pray for you?
well yea, sometimes. the bible says the prayer of a righteous man availeth much

Mary has never heard from you.
Mary does not know who you are.
You will never meet Mary.

The woman you call Mary is not Mary, the mother of Christ Jesus.

The woman you call Mary is the wife of Nimrod of Babylon, Semiramis, the "Queen of Heaven" and the "Mother of God".

You are a pagan.

Repent, and be saved.

While living, yes.

The bible forbids communication with the dead, even though (get this) God knows they're really alive in the afterlife.

She said yes when God (through an angel) asked her to be the mother of Christ. An act of faith on her part, that fulfilled prophecy.

She, unlike most of Christ's followers was at his crucifixion, never denied him, and with him as far as she could. She is the spiritual mother of the church, and her faith is to be emulated and respected.

Also, she became a living tabernacle. She was holy enough that God deemed her worthy to hold his son, and with the help of Joseph, raise him until he could complete his task.

As for the hating Christ's family, what verse and translation are you using? I'm just curious.

We don't only ask for Mary's intercession. I ask Thomas Aquinas, my patron saint, to prat for wisdom on my behalf all the time. I ask Joseph to ask God to give me strength when work gets tough.

The idea is that we ask people in heaven to pray for us, just as we ask people on earth. Saints in heaven are still a part of the church. We also look to their lives on earth for role models, and guidance.

>implying reprobates can repent
OP clearly shows he never had the faith. If he never had he never will.

is this real

>Thou shalt have no other gods before me
Seriously, dude, I'm not even Christian and I can confidently say that you're a fucking heretic.

Replace Mary with Jesus and you got yourself a faith worth living/dying for.

desu the approach that catholics take ot mary and the saints approaches idoloty levels. Prayer is to be between God and Man, with no middle-man or mediator. Why would the curtain of the tabernacle/temple be torn down if the seperation between God and man were not as well?

Our faith is supposed to be a walk WITH God, and that includes praying directly to Him, not to a saint or anything like that. If we don't wwalk with God, we cannot be transformed by God.

So cath-bro, stop praying to mary and the saints, and pray to God. You are justified before him by Christ, so you are allowed to and should speak directly with the divine.

I can smell the rage and blasphemy from here.

Doesn't sperm become sterile the moment it reaches fresh air?