NMR General

>literally the only altcoin with inherent value
>no ICO scam
>people getting rich not only by Pump & Dump but by contributing with NMR to a real hedgefund

Just give me ONE altcoin with real world value. Just one.

You filthy goyim are probably still waiting for DGB to moon once the Minecraft implementation is running (aka 1 server with 4 players).

I mean, if you dont invest atleast screenshot this post and save it on your harddrive. You can look at it every few months and start crying because of regret.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/assets/numeraire/
t.me/upcomingPumps
numer.ai/whitepaper.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And it has a pretty low market cap, it can feasibly get up to $150 or so

Whats the coin supply? I might buy into it if its not over 50M like most shitcoins

Low as shit
coinmarketcap.com/assets/numeraire/

I ain't gonna buy a coin that just mooned you fucks. Also the tokens are useless for us

unlike all those super useful shitcoin tokens that get shilled here?

cap of 21 million

Yeah I don't buy those either

Just bought at 3.4M

Well theres no useful coin for you except for bitcoin then.

Its up 140% so far. With no ICO thats not "mooning".

This will be a long hodl for me. This is no shitcoin I dump after 2 days.
Otherwise I would already be out.

gtfo with this scam, come here and read about our smart investment opportunities
t.me/upcomingPumps

based user, thank you very much!

go away pajeet, your telegram group scam is everywhere.

This is the most obviousl scam i have ever seen.

damn, you all are gonna stand by and watch this guy buy all NMR?

Looks like a strong buy and HODL

I wish I could afford more. My biggest regret is not having more money to buy a few more NMR

this group will drop bags on you , you have been warned

Dude, that guy is a part of the same group. Everyone on Veeky Forums knows that they are a scam group.

just report that shit

Why do you retards keep trying these pump and dump schemes? 95% of biz users already know that retards like your group are trying to manipulate people into aiding your shitty pump and dump. Can you please just fuck off already you fucking scum

reported, as we all will do every time one of you cocksuckers ever post your scam groups again. Veeky Forums is full of neet retarded autistic greedy cryptojews but we don't go around fucking eachother in the ass like you guys do. kill yourself in real life for having posted that.

numer.ai/whitepaper.pdf

Their whitepaper is five pages long and it seems to be just doing the same thing as Augur

Are you talking about NMR or the pump group posted? Because NMR is far from a scam.

>buy at 3.2
>sell at 3.6
It's too unclear which direction it will take next.

Possiblity for growth is there, especially in the long run.