Pump group.. Lmao esbt

Pump group called @PumpNotifier

Do not trust. They offer a pump after filling their pockets be careful /biz esbt is being pumped bittrex

They said at 12 pm est to pump and started pumping at 10 am, ay lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/upcomingPumps
t.me/pumpstars
steemit.com/trading/@enkain/my-journey-through-pnd-groups-and-finding-one-that-works
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wow thanks now i know how to hunt for the coin that will be pump before the pump

i lost so fucking much on this bullshit :(((

what app is that

what app is in the picture?

Tabtrader, best shit around. Can use it to trade too.

You just need to be part of their internal group, then you know some hours more early as in all PnD Groups. All other are not real Wales and are just there to be Banta Food. I make always Profit from this internal groups and you are welcome to feed me.

Oh, don't worry, your money is still here. It's just changed the pocket from yours to mine.

Cap literally states 'I don't take bribes kek'
we all know that's a lie, and if you aren't lying yourself, how TF did you find the internal groups?
Just give me a little hint lmao. Don't have to tell Veeky Forums if you don't want to.

so how u can be part of that group ?

this group is doing a pump tomorrow t.me/upcomingPumps

can you post a screen with the annouce that was earlier from ' official group '

Just saw it hop from 565% gain to 612%. Someone's making money. Not me tho

You have to have much more Coins as others. Being one of the first traders since the beginning, is opening you most hidden doors.

i know that group who does this pump but as a regular member you can't buy at low prices, when it's annouced is already pumped 7-8x

:/ and I already was a poorfag why do you have to be so mean..

Because I love money...

Show me one hidden door ^__^

And... If you where poor, you would use your money to buy food instead of trying to cheat others with PnD Groups...

I'm not that poor but I have almost no free money and thought this would be a way so I could get a new phone this month :/ still on lg g2

What's the difference between shit like this and TRIG? This got dumped immediately, while TRIG was at 300-400% for a good few hours.

so you are in the hidden group?

This. I was expecting the same so got in at like 75000 Sats. FML

Trig was bait. EBST was the haul.

this is like 6x right now from initial price

this

I tell you one more secret:
Losses are only losses if you realize them. Means if the coin drops and you hold it, you'll still have the chance to make profit. If you sell it at loss you lost that round. So best advice is hold!

Lets find which coin they accumulated on the low

okay pajeet

Anyway, my suggestion is to check coins with a value of 10 cents or less 4-5 hours prior to the "pump" and then again an hour before the pump.

Anything with a green bar going way the fuck up for no apparent reason suggests that's your pumping coin

I bought way too late man I fucked up :( bought at 70k sats so no new phone for another 2 months I guess. :)

Wise decision... Bu
Have a look at VIA... Restart was a PnD two or three weeks ago... First it crashed... But then... ;-)
So hold as the only chance...

Yeah but VIA is not a shitcoin like eboost LOL
this coin that was pumped is like trigger dead coins ...

Buy the dip boys :))))))

can someone explain the concept of sats? i've tried googling, i've tried matching the number to the coin in question on exchanges, but i cant figure out where people get this number from or what it means

0.0000009 = 9 sat
0.0000019 = 19 sat
0.0000119 = 119 sat
etc

there you go, scam

thanks mate.

Me too bro I bought around the same I lost like 100 bucks.

fuck were done for man

>100 bucks

Kek first lose 2.5k like me my lad before you cry about lousy 100 bucks.

>buying at ATH
>buying green candles at all
babbys first fomo

Is there actually a confirmed internal group for them? The guy is such a moralfag about not taking bribes

Do not ever buy a "pump" that has already moved 100%

Yes, it could always go to 200%+ but if someone announces a pump and the coin has moved that much, they are bullshitting you.

don't trust this group. it is a pure scam as pumpm started several minutes after announcement. Then if you bought exactly at announcement you were already at loss of 40% min

sorry.. several minutes before announcement.

Oh I'm not upset I just wanted to make the other guy feel better. I wanted to dip my toes in see if I could make any money off it, I'm sorry for your loss.

not a chance unless you have bots like the pajeet pumpers
i set an order within 3 seconds when the pump announced but it went from 4k to 20k in that timeframe, not a fucking chance

t.me/pumpstars
these guys have been spamming their shit all over telegram for the past few days, first pump gonna be in 23 hours or so, even posted saying the other group is a scam lol

So how can I even sell stuff during those pumps, if no one will buy it? I don't get it how it works. Also that dude always post screenshots of people who appreciate what he doing, I tried to ask some of those people, but was not able to find anyone from those pictures on telegram.

steemit.com/trading/@enkain/my-journey-through-pnd-groups-and-finding-one-that-works

So they buy a bunch of coin for dirt cheap days in advance, hype up that they're about to "pump" it so everyone starts buying like crazy thus pumping the price for them for free, then they sell at a massive profit. And people keep falling for it because OMG THE PRICE ACTUALLY PUMPED!

It's not really a scam you just need to be very fast

Made 3x the last time

But why they have so much followers if all of them loose money?

Ok so you bought it super fast, how can you sell it if there is no buy orders for pumped price?

Because newfags don't get it.

it was for TRIG
I bought it for 8000 and put a 20000 sell order instantly
someone bought it

Well I guess it was just guy who was not so fast, and thought that price will pump even higher, but it's like super hard to sell that crap during the pump, it's like playing btc dice game, same shit.