THE ANTS ARE MARCHING

so glad I kept accumulating

How is a downward slope breaking out...fuck

ITS HAPPENING

Ans fucked up my portfolio so bad

Let's pump this shit guiz

Please

You know that's a downward trend, right? lol

You know it hit the lowest point yesterday and it will not be going down there again. Not even mad with my 259k sat ANS. Granted I could've bought lower, as low as 200k sats, but what's done is done and now the only way to go is up.

"anything under 300k is a steal really"

Veeky Forums yesterday

set my inital buy order at 236000 yesterday and changed it to 242500 before I went to sleep

stll not mad tho

Can someone explain to me what these meme lines mean? Srs

pump guise

plz

t. bag holder

Look I'm heavily invested in NEO and it will go up in a few months but this just a meme triangle

hope so. I had a buy order at 220k for the night. Kinda sad it didnt dipped down that much. Would have made like 20 ants. Either way hope its an accumlation phase and its gonna moon soon. Im tired of this shit...

>Not getting out to get more BTC so you can buy more ANS when it inevitably goes down more

I'm sure it'll go up, but not any time soon. This is the exact same situation STRAT was in after it mooned

>looking to get rich quick

There;s your problem. Buy coins, hold, check back in a few months.

man I mad like 30 ants by selling right before the chinks wake up and buying back a lot cheaper. Yeah its risky, but holding your bags, do nothing and hope eventually in a couple of months its risky too....

>invest in coins
>halve in price/get de-listed

*...and hope it moons in a couple of months...

>study the teams and the tech
>find something you believe in
>wargame its potential
>buy some
>put in cold storage
>check back from time to time
>enjoy the gains
>enjoy not being a NEET crypto trading permavirgin
I turned $40 into $2k on Ethereum alone, it's not hard.

Seriously what the fuck are triangles to these people

It shows the rise fall max mins. As the hills get smaller it goes horizontal and a breakout of the triangle happens. Price either goes up or down.

The top needs to be flat

Lmao no shit the price will go either up or down