Why are white people so thin-skinned?

Why are white people so thin-skinned?

Blacks took slavery, minstrel shows, Jim Crow laws, segregation, and discrimination over 400 years. They took be treated as literally less than human. They took the decimation of their cultures, families, self identity and all.

Now you throw ONE black character on a tv show and white folks throw a fucking hissy-fit.

Historically speaking, when did whites become such whiny bastards?

They'll take your bait.

Look at Africa. Look here.

We did them a favor.

When did blacks ignore, mass fatherlessness and killing each other, in favor of blaming whitey?

White fragility is real.

yes, look at here. how can you say you did anybody a favor when your own house is in shambles?

Nigger we know how bad being a minority is THAT is why we are yeting out. We know you can't wait to get revenge on us which you have been planning for centuries.

>They'll take your bait.

Nigga we'll take any bait we're offered.

>thin skins

Whites are the most self-deprecating, humor-loving people around I think.

The most thin-skinned people objectively would be East Asians. Their inability to banter and enjoy self-deprecation is purely down to the premium placed on "face" in their societies.

You can't seriously compare a white american getting annoyed that non-white immigrants gleefully want to destroy white people as a distinct racial group in North America to some Asian American faggot whinging about white girls not dating him. It's apples and oranges.

But our house isn't in shambles. It's starting to. But we'll see how technological developments bear out.

Meanwhile, your house isn't even shambles. It's a latrine filled with pigs who eat whatever slop social programs throw at them.

African blacks treat eachother like subhumans all the time, they used to being treated like complete shit, its only when you give them a platform of gibs muh dat then suddenly the african jungle savage wants racial equality rather than just killing every white person they see on sight. Also niggers dont hate white people because of slavery, they hate us because they are niggers they are known to mindlessly kill eachother for the simplest of things so not looking like a nigger is reason enough for one to kill you.

Let me append to this: Jews and Blacks are actually less thin-skinned than Asians. Many black comedians engage in naked self-deprecation about the reality of how dysfunctional Black America is. Some Jews do this too, Philip Roth used to before he went full kike (pointing out how meaningless secular jewish identity actually was in cultural terms).

East Asians by contrast will honestly get flustered/mad at people for joking about how much Asians enjoy rice and noodles.

Reminder to put "sage" in options to keep this thread sticky'd.

the fuck did you say about me you little minority? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in oppressive warfare and have other 300 confirmed colonies.

Whites are pretty much the only group you can shit on and won't see backlash, and probably the only race you can insult without risk of being assaulted.

Smh whities we don't like you making fun of us black folks cause if we give you an inch you'll take a male and go back to calling us niggers on primetime TV again in a jiffy

Although I will agree white guys have definitely become punching bags starting in the 90s in mass media

See:

Whites and blacks can actually banter. Autistic chinks are the only ones incapable of this form of interpersonal bonding. OP is off his rocker.

Triggered.

It's because Asians are the best minority and still get shat on by mainstream society no matter what they do.

>East Asians by contrast will honestly get flustered/mad at people for joking about how much Asians enjoy rice and noodles.

Because Rice and noodle jokes are worse then bottom of the barrel. Also Asian jokes and shit is either full on racist or shit tier babby learns in kindergarten.

Literally no one shits on east asians apart from asking them whether their kids if they're entertaining a career in dentistry or accounting. And even that is half a compliment.

Someone post that Marlon Brando quote about everybody being portrayed in a negative light in Hollywood except for the jews. It's very pertinent.

>what is Carlitos Way

>implying jews aren't always portrayed as nasally voiced nerdlings and chronic masturbators and perverts in Hollywood