MYST

Misterium pumping again, gtfih for a quick moon

Nope. It sure isn't. OP is full of dogshit.

Desperate to sell your bags? :D

Thats not MYST, nice try.

>showing Etherium graph

Nice try maggot again, dumb FUDDER

Orderbook looks fine, thinking about buying some

Got in at ICO.. holding for now

Team is on 2 week break vacation, will moon after. That's why it' pretty flat lately

Team just ran away with the money

Time to accumulate then.. Devs seem serious at least.

mfw i got tricked into buying this lithuanian shitcoin

Chill out, jelly-hand. It's gonna moon.

you're right. just drop your bags and you'll be alright

why would they "take a vacation" after it got listed on Bittrex? Shouldn't they be riding that momentum and be even more active? Seems like a very bizarre time to choose to take a vacation.

What momentum are you talking about? Getting their coin listed has nothing to do with the development of their project.

>Getting their coin listed has nothing to do with the development of their project.

Their coin being listed means more exposure and more exposure should mean putting more effort into development, not break time.

Devs have communicated through slack repeatedly. They're not in a hurry because this is not a shitty P&D, they actually care about building the product & setting things up properly. Actually impressed with how they've handled everything from pre-ICO till now.

So why should we care about MYST and put any money in it atm ?

cuz the idea is cool.

If you're looking to day trade / make short term profits, it's probably not your thing. I personally don't have time to watch charts all day so I invest in projects that I consider viable in the long term & watch them grow over time.