Iconomi (ICN)

Anyone here bought this?

Wonder if it will go much higher than this.

FFS I don't want biz to get their hands on this. It's a long term hold so please don't shill it here.

The company and their team looks good, but the ICN token that you actually buy is completely useless. And I think it could crash when people start to realize it.

Why is it useless?

I have 1,238.664 of these, selling in 2 years for $150 a coin

Well what does it do? The ICNX and ICNP are what you buy to invest in the different cryptos. What's the ICN for?

its like company stock pretty much

So why does it need to be a cryptocurrency? There's no point for that to be decentralized.

I agree with that. Also they talk about buying up and burning the ICN with 20% of their profit but that 20% will never amount to any significant amount of money in crypto terms.

bump

I am in, my whale friend is in, it is getting higher in price.

Why do you think ICN holds value?

The pajeets are trying to dump this hard.

The price is swinging so wildly right now.

The devs have been saying it will be used for various things once the full platform releases. This confusion, along with it not being on many exchanges, is the only reason it is cheap right now. Once the release happens you'll have missed the boat. Every coin is a gamble, but this one stands out

Can you elaborate which things they will be used for? I haven't read anything on that so far.

I hate the faggots that are driving this down

Iconomi buys ICN tokens with profits they make and destroys those ICNs. This is the 'buyback' thing that traditional companies do.

Also long time ago I posted about Iconomi here and my thread got removed, I wonder why.

ICN is kind of everything that's wrong with cryptocurrencies today. They create a coin for no other reason than making money. The developers and early adopters get the vast majority of the coins, and putting it on an exchange gets interest from the public because they just want to profit. Iconomi's product isn't bad, but ICN currently has no reason to exist and I'm sure they will try to think of some way to make the token useful but that should have happened before the token was actually released. Any function they add to the coin now is probably going to be pointless as well, and is just so they can give an answer to people wondering what ICN does.

I'm holding since it was around 0.50$ back then in april

9K for me. Godspeed user.

Bit20 is better tbqh

bump