I don't wanna get rich overnight. Trying to catch moons is way too stressful...

I don't wanna get rich overnight. Trying to catch moons is way too stressful. What does Veeky Forums think is a good long-term crypto hold and why? The why is pretty important

Other urls found in this thread:

wetrust.io/
i.warosu.org/data/biz/img/0025/88/1498282918645.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably Bancor desu. Can't really lose out on it

> bitcoin cuz duh its bitcoin
> sia cuz serious devs are serious
> bitbay because have actual product and innovation

everything else is shitcoin tier desu senpai

XRP. Big news happening this week and in July, plus the lockup into escrow by the end of the year. Easy 30%-100% capital gains.

What about Stratis? Developers seem pretty serious and the roadmap I've seen posted seems realistic

XMR. Only fungible coin

nice meme

sttratis has a nigger dev, developers dont really like c# and their roadmap is garbage, the only notable thing they have coming out is a new wallet, which is literally nothing special

oh and their competiton is ethereum and they have NO partners or enterprise companies

stratis is certainly not a long term hold

IOTA in my opinion. Don't take my word for it though, read about it yourself. Most posts here will just be shills from india

what exactly does bitbay do?

Ark, if they complete even half the things on their roadplan then it will pretty much revolutionize the crypto markets and bring us one step closer to that PoS dream.

It's a new coin but it's looking healthy, watch it in the exchanges for a month, current projections have it accumulating and pumping regularly from 26k to 34k, plenty of opportunity in there but if you want to HODL it's a great one for that, get a stash of it and just lock it down for a year. You will not regret it.

I don't understand why there's so much FUD on here about it though.

Buy TRST
wetrust.io/

What you do is invest in sleepers. A sleeper has a sound white paper (read that shit) and a solid team.

I know you will think I'm just another shill but seriously ARK.
>8 second transfers
>miners can't take control of network
>true zero trust

Bancor, seriously

The only reason it dipped is because it started trading over 2x the smart contract price, so people just bought from the contract and sold on bittrex. Now that the price has reached equilibrium it is only up from here. Don't listen to the nobancs, this is one of the best long term project we see all year

God. 10kARK.

>tfw only 400ARK

I feel like begging you to be honest :(. You must get a couple hundred from the delegates, damn bro...

Safe bets seem to be litecoin, ANS/NEO and Ark

Don't sweat it man, I started with 0.01 BTC. HODL tight and ignore the next year of FUD.

It tanked because everyone realized it's a scam. Nice try though.

Iconomi obviously. Also Factom

Im unironically all in ARK

Im literally someone whose going to be busy with college all of next year and wont check crypto at all

Another one to consider is ESP2 on NOVA EXCHANGE because its so cheap right now and actually has unique tech behind it
i.warosu.org/data/biz/img/0025/88/1498282918645.jpg

troll harder nobanger

W-we all are going to m-make it.

You'll be in Saturn when I get to the moon though.

I like ARK a lot and I think I will buy some. What do you guys think of Nexus? I think it looks pretty interesting.

this is not about animal crossing.

im leaving.

litecoin
factom
ark
mona

Bancor is going to be dead on the water if they'd don't start bringing out good news. 50 million has flowed out the last 2 days.

A shitton of negative publicity. (First link on Google is how it is a scam)

Ideas are novel but by staying quiet and not addressing these concerns more they are drilling the entire thing in the ground.

Pic related

At this point though since it's tied to eth wouldn't it make sense to hedge a bit into bnt if you're holding a lot of eth?

>IOTA

Look into Byteball, deserves to be as big as IOTA currently is, at a minimum

All the coins mentioned here are already too late.

There are at least 5 other coins not on the major exchanges that will replace the top 20 next year.

Any leads then oh wise one

Ark is worth a punt.
Antshares check after august, maybe get a speculative tiny buy in now so it's on your blockfolio
Decred and Monero are possible decent coins to look at in the future.
If you hold bitcoins already set a sell order at 10pc above current price for half of them.

CFI and NMR. Better get in now before this shit gets to expensive

>byteball
>giving free "balls" in proportion to how big of a whale you are
i'm sure that'll end well when it hits an exchange lmao

He makes like 20-25 Ark weekly which is 1000 dollars a week one year from now.

>they have NO partners or enterprise companies

I mean that would make sense since they aren't planning on starting marketing until Q4 of this year

Yeah, just like how every coin that doesn't have a perfectly equal distribution (= every single coin) is in the shitter, right? It's already on Bittrex.