Why is Taoism so fucking evil?

Pic related.

Why do some westerners fall for the "Taoism is about harmony and peace" meme?

It's distilled chink supremacism with a side-order of autism about elixirs of life.

Death to Taoism.

wtf I love daoism now

Whenever I read about chink stuff I always picture Ho Chi Minh in my mind, because even though he wasn't a chink ethnically, he sort of embodies that whole "I will try and cultivate an appearance to make myself seem as wise as possible" attitude chinks have, with the goatees and what not.

Taoism is a pretty broad thing, and not all Taoists would agree with those sentiments.

The dao de ching for instance doesn't have any of those biases

Why were they so obsessed with exterminating Buddhism anyway? The way you hear chinks talk about it today you'd think the Buddha himself was a chink. It's a source of ethnic pride for them.

Because Buddha claimed he found THE way. That and buddhists were militaristic assholes.

Buddhism was literally spread by a white man from Northern India.

Basically they hated him because there was still bad blood about the fact that ancient aryans had cucked ancient NOWAGs (pic related) and disliked that aryan religions were more interesting than "here's how to create the recipe for an elixir of life" or "please follow these simple 108 steps to submit your request for good luck to your particular divine bureaucrat".

>Chinese own Taoism
>Arabs own Islam
>Greeks own Orthodoxy

Who owns Catholicism?

Western Europe

Italians

>the tao te ching is wrong because people who "practice" it thought things which are unrelated to it and which i disagree with

Really vortexes by cortex

>I know this ethno-chink religion better than ancient chinks did

Let me guess, Buddhism is about atheism too?

>

>there is a single example of buddhist militarism from this time

It's about liberation from delusion and suffering

Chinks fucking ruined Buddhism. Amalgamating it with trash like Taoism just completely destroyed the original message. Chan Buddhism is garbage-tier.

bodhidharma fixed them up dw

>According to the principal Chinese sources, Bodhidharma came from the Western Regions,[4][5] which refers to Central Asia but may also include the Indian subcontinent, and was either a "Persian Central Asian"[4] or a "South Indian [...] the third son of a great Indian king."[5][note 2] Throughout Buddhist art, Bodhidharma is depicted as an ill-tempered, profusely-bearded, wide-eyed non-Chinese person. He is referred as "The Blue-Eyed Barbarian" (Chinese: 碧眼胡; pinyin: Bìyǎnhú) in Chan texts.[10]
>White man tries to teach wisdom to Asian insect people
>They ignore him, culturally appropriate Buddhism's forms and turn it into an excuse for chink circlejerking instead

>Little contemporary biographical information on Bodhidharma is extant, and subsequent accounts became layered with legend, but some accounts state that he was from a Brahman family in southern India and possibly of royal lineage.However Broughton (1999:2) notes that Bodhidharma's royal pedigree implies that he was of the Kshatriya warrior caste. Mahajan (1972:705–707) argued that the Pallava dynasty was a Tamilian dynasty and Zvelebil (1987) proposed that Bodhidharma was born a prince of the Pallava dynasty in their capital of Kanchipuram[4] Scholars have concluded his place of birth to be Kanchipuram in Tamil Nadu, India.

>Indian buddhist decides to spread dharma to China
>some aren't receptive, others are
>forms successful school
>leads to zen
>practices still alive today
>we're still taking about it

Two monks were arguing about the temple flag waving in the wind.
One said, “The flag moves.”
The other said, “The wind moves.”
They argued back and forth but could not agree.
Hui-neng, the sixth patriarch, said: “Gentlemen! It is not the flag that moves. It is not the wind that moves. It is your mind that moves.”
The two monks were struck with awe.

Hui-neng then slurped his noodles, spat on the ground and angrily through a brick at a Japanese department store.

When the many are reduced to one, to what is the one reduced?

It is not the noodles that slurp, nor the brick that flys, but the japanese department store that smashes

It is the department store that threw the brick at Hui-neng, to make him suck up his spit and eat his noodles.

Now you know why the Irish, Italians and Poles don't get along.

THAT IS NOT TAOISM; THAT IS A CORRUPTION OF TAOISM; I SUGGEST THAT YOU READ "TAO TE CHING", AND THE WRITINGS OF CHUANG TZU, TO ACQUAINT YOURSELF WITH AUTHENTIC TAOISM.

AUTHENTIC TAOISM IS NOT ETHNOCENTRIC AT ALL.

I thought we established the only thing chinks are good for is fucking their women