MAKE

MAKE
IT
STOP

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/KCz2e4g
youtube.com/watch?v=Tx2D_WF0ZdU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

lol

eeehhrfjj...frrjhh...hnnnrr

Beautiful, I love it

i like those reds

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

TIME TO GO SHOPPING!

Who the fuck is wasting all this time making all these ridiculous wojaks?

Buy the dip

you don't know how deep it is

sell things going down
buy things going up

NEETs waiting for their shitcoins to raise above negative

It's over, 1800 by the end of the weekend.

>Buy high
>Sell low

Got it.

How does your caretaker let you use your money like that?

>Shitskins living on gibs get a free 1.2 million dollar house and hundreds of thousands in white guilt money after one of them burned down their previous subsidized housing
>Meanwhile as an engineer I have a lower standard of living than someone who just graduated high school and went to work at the factory 40-50 years ago.
>Magic internet coins have been at a stand still/ going down since the past two weeks
>Got used to making 1000s of dollars a day, now I know what I'm missing out on
>Still a kissless virgin
>When does it end Veeky Forums?

>>Buy high
>>Sell low

I didn't say that

if something is GOING DOWN, you sell it

it's so simple it hurts

>screen capped for the feels.

define dip
m8, you better hope this H4 200 MA holds, or u r fucked

BTC
>2715/2583 = 1.0511
5.11% profit to be made buying now

ETH
>329/310 = 1.0613
6.13% profit to be made buying now

LTC
>45.70/43 = 1.0628
6.28% profit to be made buying now

I expect LTC to dip more since it's reached 42.5 (7.53% gains from there)
ETH has dipped to 307 (7.16% gains from there)
You could watch BTC, but I have no idea where it's going. It could drop more, or it could reach higher. This one's a mitigated gamble. Go here if you wanna risk a little to gain a little.

Enjoy the pattern that's been going on for like 2 weeks with all the currencies (though BTC hit 2200 at one point, huge gains as I said can happen there)
I wouldn't look to 2 weeks of LTC gains since it spiked with the new exchange

who /immune/ to babby dips nowadays?
my guess is those who were wise enough not to buy at ATH

i... i-i'VE HAD ENOUGH

IVE HAD ENOUGH IVE HAD ENOUGH IVE HAD ENOUGH

MOM!... *Bobs head back and forth* MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY WHERE ARE YOU? ALL I SEE IS RED MOMMY. ALL I SEE IS FUCKING RED.. m-m-MAKE IT STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPpp

Mummy is praying for you guys all the way down to August 1st

I'm buying the dip. Got another 9K ready once I see one of the coins stabilizing. Remember that people sell in the morning.

Do yourself a favor, remember the prices right now and see how far they go down. Then, wait for them to start climbing again. If the climb back to the current prices, buy in.

Remember that ETH was 380 not to long ago. It's the main one I'm looking at since it has the most opportunity to climb hard on the top end with less risk on the bottom end. Currently have orders from 250-300, but if it reaches 315~ I'll likely sit by waiting to go in (probably once it reaches 317-320 in case it dips again)

The best description of what you're all suffering now that I've read is Marty Schwartz hiding under his desk when he's long hundreds of S&P's and the market's tanking. This went on for so long that finally, out of sheer terror that he'd freeze and not be able to bail, however horribly low it went, he forced himself out, put a fucking bin on his head and danced along the desks in the trading room, screaming 'I'm too fucking long, I'm too fucking long!'.
His friend later thanked him for the buy signal.

You guys are in the early 'under desk' stage.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Currently have orders from 250-300

what if it goes down to 20 dollars?

I consider that scenario a "I wasn't going to win anyway" and I would likely think about putting more money in and HODLING HARD.
If you check out the orders that are up at the moment, the flash crash if it happened again would be caught by a massive amount of buy orders of people looking to snipe flashes. No point in hoping for one for at least a few month, plus you need to dedicate like 5-10K towards a rare occurrence.

An Hero before it gets any worse.

MAKE IT STOPPPPPPPPPPPP

You bongs need to use something better than a van next time.

When do I buy into the dip? When will they start going back up?

Is the ride over?

Don't forget advancements in medicine are making people live longer... soon there will be no end to this ride.

you're all fucking retarded to not just stick to the global currency trades which see like 5 trill per 24h cycle, your petty little computer coins are tanking fast and man am I loving it

you fucking no coiner piece of shit. Enjoy wagecucking for eternity.

ROUND 3

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

kek

ETH dipping hard, now's the time to buy.
There's a gigantic buy wall at 300 worth almost half a million

Get it before it goes back to 320/330 or more
Worst case just hodl

GET YOUR BUY ORDERS READY AT 1800 BOYS.

ITS GOING TO 1500 WTF

C WAVE OF DOOM

GET DOWN

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2500 BUY WALL IS GONE
WE IN FREEFALL NOW BOYS
IT'S OVER
KISS YOUR ASS GOODBYE

ru-roh, everybody that bought the 'spike' on H1 is now sweating like a bulls balls. h-here we go

h e l p

Join bizcord
discord.gg/KCz2e4g
discord.gg/KCz2e4g
discord.gg/KCz2e4g

NEXT STOP IS 2400 IF THAT FALLS ITS SUB 2K WE FUCKED

DEEEEEEEELLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

>He didn't hedge with mona coins

l e l

>not putting everything in xrp during mass correction
ENJOY YOUR BAGS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's climbing.
Still time to buy if you haven't
Get ETH before it goes back to 320/330 or more

i-i-t's climbing n-now.. plz buy my bags.

quality work

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

305.5 now
It went too far down. I'm already positive for my investment (I split my purchases between 300 to 308)

DAMN RIPPLE!

Feels good to be rich.

First to reply with trips gets 100 BTC.

ksghbkgvhcgbc354hdvvxvvcdjmlkk

1MrkRG5uhg1niHngjZQfjiNeMD4yTPxpf7
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

holy SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT WILL UPDATE WITH WALLET ADDRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

ROLLING

1EXeVNwmP6om8vyh6CrtPTJZbQykJ2fHkR

trips babeh

We bear market now.

oh shit son you made it

oh shit, trips. pay the man

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Shopped. Fuck off

have no money to invest in any cryptocoin
also i had like 5$ a few years ago which i gambled so yea... any cent is welcome
1DenZqWPaUspsVax6PqBjrXKYq5SceC6yh

>imgur filename
this meme is officially DEAD

I could send some ETH ,do you have a wallet?

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

ayyyy I can use inspect element too

thanks but i dont have one and i dont even know how to use/trade so i dont want to fuck up but i could use some btc

oh fuck

well put your address, but I'll only give 10 BTC tbqh, 100 is a joke.

thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=Tx2D_WF0ZdU

I'm collecting these just so you know.

1MrkRG5uhg1niHngjZQfjiNeMD4yTPxpf7

1DenZqWPaUspsVax6PqBjrXKYq5SceC6yh

u think it'll go up to 350 anytime this summer?

idk, I'm planning on selling at 320/330 and then buying another dip
Riskier, but I can always hold.

>casually giving away 25000
that's taxable for any US people. That's also more than enough for the IRS to hunt you over, they love people who have enough to steal from but not enough to fight

This lad knows what's up

>1DenZqWPaUspsVax6PqBjrXKYq5SceC6yh
lucky sob!!! congrats

im done

nah i dont actually except someone to just send 10btc casual ,never heard and i doubt i will be the first

Aww man, i've just started in crypto and lost on most of my trades this week. throw a noob 0.1 btc bossman to ease the pain

>check blockchain.info
>rollfag is lying
Every fucking time. If I ever make it I'll actually help some people out instead of this clickbait bullshit.

lying how ?

3QAdWMiCbXJQaBHzKYSyFqsBiwUG1YYMuG

wait for it
3QAdWMiCbXJQaBHzKYSyFqsBiwUG1YYMuG

i dont even know if that is my own address desu
i just pressed "Copy a receive address to your clipboard"

kekd