I heard there are some arabs with lots of money around

hi Veeky Forums , can someone link me with the telegram group where those rich ass arabs are pumping? thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/pumpstars
t.me/upcomingPumps/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hah

حبيبي مكانك مو معانا
روح إلعب مع بقية الخربانبن أمثالك

post link

Fuck off
>inb4 upcomingPumps scam group

I visit this site every 3rd week. Your next chance of communicating with me is slim to none. You have to prove you are worthy.

i can offer .5 btc senpai pls help

I am not interested in your kind offering.

>rich ass arabs are pumping
Pumping oil, but I doubt those savages can manage to use a computer.

I am arab send btc then I pump for you

then please tell me what sum you want, post the address too, im dead serious, will send

Haha, you are, what we call in Arab, ''greenbeak'', all foolish and ready to risk more than you should. Money is no concern to me.

Gulf Arabs are emotional and hot-tempered, they easily waste away money which then go to your and my pockets

i know that you guys are rich, i just wanna join the group cause i know from an acquaintance that pumped with them a while back that they are pretty legit

I don't know anyone who even doubts how resourceful we are. I have one question - why isn't your acquaintance directing you in the group himself?

t.me/pumpstars Seems like a good one, I am going to be pumping there tomorrow. I will let you guys know how it goes.

because i dont know much about him atm, he went to monaco after a while, havent spoken to him in a while, plus i wasnt so much into crypto back then

The captain is the definition of a pajeet nigger... He literally pre-pumped the coin 1 minute before the pump and set all of his bags up for sale... It was a fucking slaughter.

DO NOT JOIN PUMP GROUPS WITH MORE THAN 3K MEMBERS GOYS YOU STAND NO CHANCE

Make clean coal great again and fuck the Arabs.

Could be true. This is the basic route the group members make once they feel fed enough.

i appreciate that you are still replying to me, but user, i just wanna join that group, can you just post the link please?

I am losing my interest.

how do you decide to accept a new member? apart from his money?

can you just please tell me how to get in? ill do anything to prove worthy, just link me already, please

>Haha, you are, what we call in Arab, ''greenbeak'', all foolish and ready to risk more than you should. Money is no concern to me.
I'm curious, what interests a wealthy arab that has no concern for money but trades crypto?

user, please?

يخدع خداع نفسك. Does anyone of you know who Mahmoud Darwish, Al-Mutanabbi, Ibn Khaldun or Badr Shakir al-Sayyab is? Do you know any political leader of the Arabic world? Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan and Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan probably make no sense to you too. But you want that Arab money, am I correct. You need to show little respect, why would we want you in our inner group if you cannot contribute to our culture in any way, small or big. What is the national food of Qatari?

ALLLAHUUUUUUUU ALLAHUUUUUUUUU

Camel testicles.

Virgin Goat's penis.

machbus, that is pretty easy, are tou making fun of me now? im just asking kindly user, its a fucking link

Have some respect user, you spelled it wrong

It's Machbūs

American citizen here willing to work for my Arab overlords

I bet you just googled it, you know shit nothing. يا خا-را I give you the last chance to prove you were affiliated with your Monaco acquaintance. Tell me what you remember from the time when he mindlessly showed you what we are about. I am gone in 2 minutes.

what?!

no newfag pubbitard you will ruin it for us

The time when your moron friend showed you about your group, it had to be on his computer, it is a system, that system had a distinctive feature on it. What was it? I am gone in 1 minute.

Goat vagina beef?

>What is the national food of Qatari?
Shouldn't you be worried about KSA and UAE invading?

هههههههههههههههههههههه

You tards really think these rich oilmen would be on biz? Ahahah larping faggots

ramadan? the circle in the triangle?

Give me your .5 btc first, and I will give you a proper answer:
1Fpi2x5FQnSVUheQqpod2RFNtdP5DpbC2k

You are correct. I can now call you my friend. Ramadan is the ninth month of the Islamic lunar calendar. It begins upon the visual sighting of the last full moon of the year and lasts 29 or 30 days, depending on the year. The holiday of Eid al-Fitr marks the end of Ramadan and the beginning of the next lunar month. Ramadan is intended originated as an observation of the first revelation of the Qur'an to Prophet Mohammed. During the blessed month of Ramadan, Muslims all over the world abstain from all food, drink, and other physical needs during the daylight hours (such as smoking or sex). But Ramadan is much more than just not eating and drinking: it is a time to purify the soul, refocus attention on God and practice self-discipline and sacrifice. Your dear friend probably mentioned you the Ramadan.

give me The Link!

No problem, my friend. Join the most powerful group on planet Earth. t.me/upcomingPumps/

Thanks

>t.me/pumpstars
fuck you and your culture - gambling is forbidden by sharia law so dont come here with your "learn about our culture" garbage, you fucking sand-nigger, you are a gambler and greedy pig just like all of us are, so get off of your high-camel and fuck off

>high-camel

Nearly made me kek my nuts off user.

>so get off of your high-camel

He can't, his dick is stuck inside of it.

Pajeet talking to himself the thread.