bittrex.com/Home/Markets
t.me/pumpsoldiers
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How are you finding these?

Asking the real questions

those are some nice gains good job op

op is a sscammer, this just in

2 of them I invested in days prior because I had a feeling they would be pumped
the last one I joined some slack group... A lot of people probably lost money, a lot of people gained it like me. They have paid members that buy into the pump 1 day before it happens, then free members (over 1k) buy in when it gets announced

Uh, EBST never hit 28000 satoshis from the charts im looking at. its chilling around 4412 right now

check timestamps, I bought into pdc after they announced it (I'm not a paid member) and VTR and EBST I bought days prior.

What's the next one bro

it did lol

whats the slack channel?

which groups pumped PDC and VTR?

I was thinking gcr or efl

I don't know which group pumped VTR, because I bought VTR last night just going off of the volume chart. topdownhq pumped PDC, I think they're still attempting to push it.

My strategy:
Look for coins with relatively low volume, look for coins that have been down a couple days, wait a couple days, profit

huh welp i was looking at coinmarket cap

Lol when you kids lose all your money because you think your 1 btc pool is big league

Damn you made 0.97BTC in 1min26

Marry me user pls

Love you user.

t.me/pumpstars Pump My Cock Baby, The Worlds First Legit Pump Group!

why would you do that lol

which website do you use to view the volume?

Show me the ways senpai

bittrex.com/Home/Markets
click on volume so that the lowest volume coins are shown first. I try to aim for coins that have volumes from like 10-30 btc and I just buy and hold for a bit.
Right now I'm in 3-4 coins in that range, but I don't want to say which so people can't accuse me of shilling XD

I have already place a sell, it's easy money without any effort.

goodluck :D

so ur just blind throwing darts at a board

Shoot me an email and we'll set up a discord. I have been doing the same thing and have made so much fucking money.

if you look at the charts for almost every coin in the bottom, they all have these insane peaks over the past 7 days. Look at the price for all of these coins 14 days ago, some are orders of magnitude lower

this is just another brag thread

go kill yourself if you aren't going to share how you find this, faggot

So it's educated guessing?

Just tell us the coins lol, it literally can't hurt you.

ok im trying it out right now.

Gcr or e gulden(efl) is my bets for the next pumps
Wish me luck boys

OP is smart today

But this only tells us the they were pumped once.

How do you successfully anticipate it?

I did share.. I told you, I look at low volume coins, which VTR and EBST definitely were. I saw that they were kinda red. I invested in them, then I waited for some other group to massively pump them, which they did.

I'm in a low volume weed coin right now as well as some 'gold' shit coin. not giving the ticker information, if you really want to get into them you can by looking them up, but again you could also lose your money by getting in what I get into... so tread lightly, I suggest looking at other coins yourself before just listening to me haha..

Look at 1 day charts for all the coins, you'll see that most go through these cycles of extreme pumping on intervals that are not very long (less than 1 week between pumps)

go eat a load of apple seeds, you massive nigger faggot

i was eyeballing the gold coin. looks like i kninda picked this up already thnx user

This on Bittrex or Yobit?

Yeah, I know that one. Watched it myself but it just got pumped for 700 sat and it's not a perfect entry anymore.

I think right now it's pretty near its new bottom, I got in last night when it was about 10% lower than what it is now :D

I'm personally a bittrex only person

I saw the weed coins being pumped and got into one too. These are some heavy bags. I was holding the affirmative action coin too but that one was just too heavy so I dropped it for NMR last night, already recouped my losses.

I'll probably try this one. What's your exit target? You can tell me in % if you want.

if you hold you'll be fine haha

It's only 10-13 btc to move it 50%, so I think 50% is conservative. I only put in .4 though, so not massive gains but something

So put a little money in these coins that were clearly pumped and set a sell order at something-profitable-but-not-too-over-the-top-that-you'll-be stuck-with-bags?

my only issue is how'd you know to sell EBST at 28,000? just a lucky guess?

Autism and checking coinmarketcap constantly. Also, not having friends helps. I'm the same way.

ebst pumped up to 80k

INCNT looks like it follows a pattern

do you think they look at sell orders before picking a coin? how far they go and what volume they need to carry?

Ive been doing the same for while now, except im 2autistic and have no patience and dump then short new wave, thenwatch coin i just dumped get pumped..

I jerk off 2wice a day and smoke ton o weed..idk wat im doing wrong here guys

Just skip the shorting and set buy sell order

Done, move to next coin

ya exactly, I don't even put sell orders in but I might start doing it at like 1000% just in case, otherwise I'll just have to watch for it
It went to 80k, I woke up 5 minutes after it pumped and sold immediately at 28k

I definitely look at sell orders, walls aren't so scary (vertical sell walls) but slanty upwards with huge sell support is kinda scary actually
I used to do the exact same, now I invest a bit lesser amounts in each coin and hold until a real pump happens

This is going to sound retarded because I'm a fucking newfag but what exactly are you looking at on coinmarketcap? Price? Volume? Give me the breakdown oh wise user.

Was that coin HEMP? I'm just starting to see the shills for it now.

From what I understand, search from lowest volume and look at all the coins with a negative percent change. Take a look at the 1 day charts and see if it has gone up in price and then straight down in price recently. This shows that the coin is popular enough with the PnD groups.

Ya I invested in THC around 408 sats, sold at 520, I just put in another buy order at 420
blaze it XDD

I'm looking at the volume on bittrex because that's the exchange which I actively trade. I used to look at coinmarketcap but it was too much of a headache for me and I feel like I have better picks this way than that way... But whatever works best for you is what you should do!

How much gainz do you make doing this? Do you do it all day?

t.me/pumpsoldiers new group but seems very promising. In the end we are all soldiers...

50% gain even during this clusterfuck, thanks again user.

shill

How do the pump and dump groups make money anyways?

>i'm luvin it

You luv that fast food trash don't you?

Now just think even your dumbass can spot the bullshit rigged crap.

Dear IRS,