What the F*CK do i do with these FUCKING dgb bags...

what the F*CK do i do with these FUCKING dgb bags? I took out a loan for these because Veeky Forums said they were gonna moon and it just keeps going down

THIS SHIT IS ALMOS TUNDER 1000 SATS

Other urls found in this thread:

dgb.miningfield.com
t.me/beyondmars
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2300 guy here. Seriously considering unloading half

Get out while you still can. In 1 month it will be another worthless shitcoin.

im sold at 1200 with a 30% loss
so happy than im sell

how many should I keep?

like 500?

When I got into DGB last year, it dropped to 1/4 of my initial investment.

Wanna know what I did?
I HODL.
Why?
I took my time to research what DGB is doing.
So I didn't give a fuck and moved everything to the core wallet.
Payed off.
Still holding till 2018/19 when I may need the money

Your initial investment cost in satsoshis was?

a few BTC from 100-130
Like I said, payed off :)

But yes, I'm also a little pissed that I didn't sell at 2k Sat.

yeah, I joined too late and inexperienced. Put in bids for 1700 on the wave up to 2400 ish but had to settle for 2200. Then I didnt sell the news.

Im only sitting on 5000, but its my first investment and its half of the meagre money i put in. Im thinking I could cash out now at 50% loss and just bung it in BTC

Hold it for more than a month you stupid newfag.
You people that want to get rich quick deserve to lose your money, so you should go ahead and sell, honestly.

> good old time eh

All my DGB is in cold storage. Recouped my initial investment at 2k so it's all free money from here. Been mining steadily on the side, about 1400 a week from my gtx 1080.

sweet gains

What do you do to mine?

Hodl for 2 more weeks, it'll hit 3k sats, promise OP.

think id mine may with a ROG 1070 strix?

So, what have we learned, faggot?

dgb.miningfield.com

Go there and sign up for an account. Follow their instructions for setting up a miner based on what type of gpu you got (amd or Nvidia). I let it run 24/7 on my comp and see no noticeable difference in performance while gaming so it's all gucchi.

Hold for a year or two.

Or actually, sell it all so i can get more dgb for less money

Any is better than none. It's free money if you believe in dgb (which I do). My 1400 free from mining is only worth $28 bucks right now but when this shit hits 0.50 that's $700. Time is on your side this is only the beginning for dgb.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

people are stupid man it's not even worth trying to explain these retards to keep the coin

I've been holding 10MM since 170 sats and I off'd 3MM at 2.2 and 2.4k sats I'm keeping the rest for at least another two years

I don't understand why these idiots even try to get rich in a day with 1 coin if it's not possible unless you've got a lot of liquidity because it's all probability

I've been trading and investing for the passed 13 months after finishing school for macroeconomics and learning TA by trial and error and it's still probability but the majority is patience since my mom taught me a lot and mentors on trading and investing since she's been swing trading for about 20 years

I asked her about DigiByte and she asked me to do research on the company itself and point out the pros and the cons to the company and long story short after debate she literally bought $3K worth of it which gave me more confidence in holding it for the long run

It's kind of a no brainer to hold DGB but if you really want to go into it just take your time and do a little research so you can validate that buying this will most likely end up to your riches or a small come up depending what you can afford

The most important thing that I learned in my first cryopt year was:
HOLD!

I could have now 200k € if I just held everything I bought in my first year without trying to play daytrader.
At least I learned a lot.

+ don't daytrade with a few $. It's not worth it.
Go big or hodl.

what app is this?

I've been holding DGB for months

BE STRONG ANONS!

cut your losses and go all in on ANS faggot

I am so sorry. They say they are here for the long run. They claim. They are active at least...

Me, I can only meme. I am so sorry

Either hold or join the big boys at t.me/beyondmars for great profits

Veeky Forums has the best meme's

I want to buy some DGB now. Redpill me.

Why would you keep any?

DGB is just a worthless shitcoin, it will be entirely forgotten in 2 months.

Consider yourself lucky that there is STILL an active market for this heap of shit, and there is a greater fool will to take it off you for ANY money.

Might be a good idea if you're ready to maybe wait a while for big gains. It seems to be fairly steady around 1000 sats

Luckily my shakey autistic hands dropped these like the bagodicks they are.. Hopped in an ans at 4.50 and sold around high 9's to 10s and recouped some losses...

Then i hopped on some other trains and lost some money this wk, but at least atopped losing it to dgb

Read the road map and ressources from 2016+
+ talks of Jared (DGB CEO) what he does.
What they achieved and waht they are going to fo / currently do.

No other coin that is known "shitcoin" is on this level.
Buy and hold untill next year, we are in for the long run.
That's the reason why the price is secondary at the moment.

same posw guy and the anime cat man. btfo loser, DGB will moon and you'll be a dumb fuck as always.

im exact same, just hodl its not worth losing money when it could easily rise back to 2k again

I went on vacation, just got back ...why did Wojo turn pink???

>why did Wojo turn pink???

yeah, I decided it agaisnt it and went to the pub.

Just bought some eth instead. (only 50 quid) currently watching BTC to snap up £100 worth when it goes under 2k again inc fees.

will leave dgb till whatever this announcement is next month and either sell or hodl depending on outcome

>he didn't go all in at 1000 sat

sunburn
from his own vacation

I know that if i sell its going to take off right after so im holding tight and will buy more on good dips

>Took out a loan to trade crypto with zero prior experience
WHYYYYYYY
GOOD LORD WHY?
Should wait for 1125 desu

ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE