/pol/ checking in, wanted to give an opinion, though it may get removed by a mod

/pol/ checking in, wanted to give an opinion, though it may get removed by a mod.
This is one of my favourite boards, and as a radical right winged someone who lives on /pol/, I really appreciate the lack of political discussion and derailing on this board, this board didn't suffer the same fate as the old news board, and I think it is perfectally appropriate to ban and kick those who derail threads with politics. Anyways

Tl;dr Is there anything wrong with Veeky Forums and it's community? If it is the frequency of /pol/ viewers, should the board be changed to just be "history" and have stricter non-political rules, or should there be a containment rule for /pol/?

P.S if this is unrelated to Veeky Forums I apologize, the FAQ board is slow and unrecognized and I felt this was the right way to ask.
I'll bump with random historical pics

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civic_nationalism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

YOUre a big guy coming to a small board
Why?

>/tv/, the post

I'm dumping mostly historical stuff that I feel like some of you may have missed
P.S I love this one

Occasional raids by /pol/ are annoying but the real problem is the lack of actual moderation. I've made like five shitty threads recently and haven't gotten banned for any of them

Also why would a far rightist like the roman empire, it was super heterogenous

>niggers
>niggas
>can I kill them
>if you don't they'll kill eachother until crack falls out
>crack fuck I'm on it then

Pictures: Ubre Blance, Fidel Castro'a prized cow, look it up its a weird but great little story

>Castro obsessed with cows/milk
>Khruschev obsessed with corn
Are there any other commies obsessed with a particular crop/livestock?

I think "humanities" is poorly defined. Before taking such drastic action the mods could maybe define it better. Perhaps list the specific subjects rather than ambiguously "humanities".

For example you are allowed to discuss economics but not "hurr why africa poor"

Not a gommie, but Emperor Diocletian was obsessed with cabbages.

No more threads about about Germanic revisionism and no more threads from Atheist or Fundies.

Fascis and Commies can die too.

Veeky Forums has more newfaggotry than your average small board, but other than that it's fine I guess.

Ive noticed that redditors who like historyballs come here a lot, as well as ifunnyers (my friend IRL who frequents that app started sending me screenshots of Veeky Forums posts and when I asked him about it, he said there's a lot of historical pages that come here).

Because they pushed loyalty to the Empire. The perfect example of Civic Nationalism

>civic nationalism
>far right

I too am from /pol/ and I think topics about politics and race should remain in /pol/.

Civic Nationalism and Ethnic Nationalism are both right, but I agree. Ethnic Nationalism is farther right.

Of course when I see /leftypol/ and /r/communism trying to colonize Veeky Forums I'm going to respond accordingly.

Civic nationalism is hardly to the right. The economist has endorsed it even

"were X white Veeky Forums?" and "Why are muh strawmen like dat?" threads could be less frequent.
You could be less frequent too.
>next you'll label me ((())), a commie, lefty/pol/, leddit, post not an argument or a meme etc.

Well Civic Nationalism certainly isn't to the right. At least not the Civic Nationalism I am thinking about

Civic nationalism says a nigger or a Muslim can be European if he pays taxes (more likely collects welfare) to the same governmental institution as Europeans. It's a retarded ideology.

Personally I dont give a fuck if you are a neonazi, an anarchist, a yuppie capitalist or a Communist.
>Dont derail threads.
>Follow board rules.
>Follow board rules

Are you ignoring the fact that nationalism was originally left wing and not racial in origin? Civic nationalism works in a meritocracy.

Ah, the genetic fallacy! I'm aware about the past, but I care more about the future.

>fallacies
Please stop this

I meant to the left

The statement is still correct.

>The economist has endorsed it even

They've paid lip service to it. If it actually comes to enforcing actual standards on citizenship beyond "you have to have held some sort of visa for a few years", then they'll be the first to speak out against such "authoritarian laws".

The reason civic identity in the west is so meaningless now is precisely because it is so permissively given out as to be meaningless in definition.

>>Ah, the genetic fallacy!
>>I'm aware about the past, but I care more about the future.
>...which is why I'm an ethnic nationalist
>...who probably lives in North America

'Tis a hard life being as openly minded as you, m'lady, and I humbly tip my trilby in respect.

Yep. The Economist is the closest thing the Western world has to a Pravda. Every single op-ed in there is pure verbatim shitliberry

not him, but...
>Civic nationalism, also known as liberal nationalism, is a kind of nationalism identified by political philosophers who believe in a non-xenophobic form of nationalism compatible with values of freedom, tolerance, equality, and individual rights.[1] Ernest Renan[2] and John Stuart Mill[3][4] are often thought to be early civic nationalists. Civic nationalists often defend the value of national identity by saying that individuals need a national identity in order to lead meaningful, autonomous lives[5] and that democratic polities need national identity in order to function properly.[6]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civic_nationalism
seems like the kind of thing that would rankle your average far-rightist, considering that civic nationalism, applied logically, would lead to an immigration policy more along the lines of "if you're willing to work honestly and keep the peace, there's a pathway to citizenship available to you", the idea being that national identity is a self-evident ideal which transcends ethnic boundaries.

It is literally hitler tho because it has "nationalism" in its name

Makhno liked oxen

>/pol/tards are still on the 'literally hitler' meme
the world must seem so simple