Martinshkreli

send those bitcoins boys

I think he's OK without it

he's poor and needs our help.

And why the fuck would I send free gibs to this guy as opposed to literally any one else?

nigga lost a fuck ton of his money lol.

This lmao

Sell that Wu Tang album

How about me? Let's show Martin, together.

1KCXG8o6gcBZbYN5KTsBzBX6dGDCFjkq8v

he's going to jail and losing all his holdings so we're setting up a long term portfolio for when he gets out

Martin you owe me for a beer I bought you at 1020 in morningside heights

0x7acC335f56BDd0D60282D9274D10Ea5952000eC2

0.02 eth is fine

Plenty of guys in jail right now who could use the money. What has Martin ever done for me? Release the Wu Tang album amd we'll talk. Donate to free my nigga LeXsplorer instead.

Who gives any fuck about this retard? He brought it upon himself. His ass is gonna get raped. I have better uses for my BTC.
Fucking normalfags these days...

Shoreline is my hero and literally did nothing wrong. Any retard who thinks otherwise can get fucked. Yeah, persecute this guy and keep shopping at big corp. store chains, makes TOTAL sense. You guys just love corporate monopolies huh?

His Trial starts Monday.

All he has left is his "encryptable rare art collection" worth about 1 million dollars on the dark market and 50k in cash.

He couldn't get access to his E-Trade account that has 3 million in i, and his "kickstarter hedgefund" failed to raise any money.

He's facing 20 years in prison, more if they go after him for Jury Tampering and Illegally Trading.

He would have gotten out in 6-8 years if he had just taken this like a man, but now he's going to serve the full sentence.

If he can get enough bitcoin, he's is going to try to run.

How do you know any of this?

send jum(ubiq)bucks

0x6d89d254972c2c4500cd6a42a271e5976f1786e4

I thought that would have been obvious.

I chatted with him once, he's just a regular dude. I feel bad for him.

epin larp senpai

It is, you're LARPING as law enforcement.

>mfw he gets aids from prison rape and has to pay his own prices for daraprim

>he can't afford it

Tf is going on in here. Someone explain

Stupid American culture.

Martin Shekels is getting v& for using money from his drug company to pay fake dividends to people who invested in his shit hedge fund.

so he was a scammer all this time?
nice

he also has $30-50 million in controlling Turing
do your homework, "epic insider info" retard

he looked like he was going to kill himself in today's livestream. in one interview, he even talked about a hedge fund manager committing suicide after being convicted for insider trading,

better give a poor guy like me some ants :]
Aei58BFo3oXn68UwypyysnP7wQM1t5mot6

sent ;)

Except that's wrong. He was giving out free drugs to people that needed them but couldn't afford insurance. He was specifically fucking over the insurance industry which is why they paraded him in front of congress.

Kek I forgot about this guy

i tuned in to his youtube stream for a few minutes today

why would anyone with a decent head on their shoulders waste their time playing league of legends?

The same reason people "waste their time" learning an instrument, watching TV and movies, reading books, playing sports, and so on..

Maybe it's a test of faith, send him bitcoins and he sends 10X as much back.

i get that but i mean league of legends of all things? id rather play dota or hots if i was gonna waste my life on mobas

i mean play cs or starcraft or even rb6s ffs

So people know how rich you are

fuck that guy

>beep boop, I'm a bot.
>NaN wojaks awarded to
>No Waves Address in Name Field
>for DUBS

I am not sending my bitcoins to anyone, lmao.