Friends !

buy now it wil moon very soon sirs

great coin ,comunity and devvelopers so do not hessitate !

walet comming soon , genesis block linked ;)

get in now sirs !

this is getting to autistic levels of obsession

>Sponsored by ideas500k

i really really dont get the amount of hate this coin is getting

you people are getting too emotional about these things

buy now friend !

GTFO OUT THIS IS A GOD COIN ! BEST BUY OF YEAR ALL BUY YOUR DISAPOINTMENT = 0 @ TIME OF BUY

good !

buy everyone , good coin 4 sale now .

i really don't get the idea why some people get so upset about this coin?

Is it the fact that there is some development going on? I admit that is not up-ing 600 sat per day but that doesn't mean it's trash...

it's trash.

i guess people are getting fed up with all the xby threads made

to be fair more threads are being started these days by shitposters than xby bag holders

some people sold their XBY for whatever reason and are determined to make the project fail or stay at its current value

i've noticed whenever the price starts to make a recovery or some updates are posted, these negative XBY threads start popping up

90% of XBY threads are created with the sole purpose of calling it a scam

there were literally no XBY threads on biz when this one was posted

thats what you get with an abusive and tyrannical project lead

yesterday xby threads were made saying its going to pump to $1 next year. Problem is that xby is a literal shitcoin bottom of the barrel and is most likely a scam.

yep he certainly puts a damper on the project's success

the community is trying to push towards more professionalism but he keeps pulling it back

yeah those threads are annoying, i hold over 500k of these coins and i'd rather shit like that wasn't posted

i think at this point the odds of it being a scam are very low, the odds of borzalom being out of his depth and unable to implement the tech on the other hand is pretty high until i'm proved otherwise, tempted to sell at the next ATH then consider whether i want to continue being invested in this project

>Project lead is a man child retard
>Says thats its revolutionary technology
>People believe him
>Admits to him being unprofessional and even keeps him in charge

You deserve to lose your money and be a bagholder for this scam.

tides are turning in the slack, we really are pushing for more professionalism

i'm not worried one bit about my investment, bagholder? nigga i bought at 150 sats and this coin is primed for a breakout, yeah could be a pump and dump but imma be the one dumping

If I were you I would take the money and run. But be my guest and gamble away. This project is the worst kind of scam in crypto and will only end up screwing people in the end.

>Primed for a breakout

Yep, XBY holders are fucking delusional cultists

the price is literally being manipulated by sell walls on yobit

i could think the project is the biggest fucking scam in the world and would still tell you it's looking bullish

this tbqh

who cares if its a scam coin, aslong as i can make money of it, i dont care

the only coin i somwhat care about, is eth as its my main investment, and i see xby as a way to gather even more ether

just cause you think something is a scam, doesn't mean its going to be reflected in the market

same here nigga, trying to amass as many btc as possible so i can finally stop fucking around with shitcoins

buy frends !

yes look at the fud 24/7 must be a real psychopath who has no live

YES hello sirs, time to BUY in to the best coin ever
Millionaire status guaranteed
Thank you sirs for listening
Call me when rich??????

There are way better coins to trade on the market with than XBY. Lel its way down on the yobit volume list. I dont understand why anyone would shill this coin....unless....they are a bagholder.