How do you cope with losses you made from very stupid decisions?

how do you cope with losses you made from very stupid decisions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CHiZXxMwqgI?t=117
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sleeping and sitting on coinbase with the buy window open wondering if I should buy more just to get back to the total I should be at I put in initially.

oh and jerking off to 2D

I started trading with a trivial amount of money so consider a complete loss to be just as trivial as my initial investment.
This has allowed me to reach traders zen.

Ask your mom to fill up your neetbux piggybank.

Hmm... That's a good question. Coming from a guy who sold 100k DGB before it boomed and sold 22k XRP when it was at a fraction of a cent, I can feel your pain. It's hard wanting to take back decisions in any matter. But, you've just gotta get over yourself and move on. Dig deeper into crypto and start holding coins more. Don't listen to Veeky Forums FUDDing and make your own decisions based on what you believe in. Quit putting your money into pump and dumps and seek projects that are more long term holds. And don't sweat it. There's most likely a guy who's lost more money than you in a dump.

distracct myself with tv shows, movies and vidya games until 3 months pass and i can break even

By not being a pussy. You have to accept the fact that the money you decided to use for trading is basically already gone.

Basically this

youtu.be/CHiZXxMwqgI?t=117

I forget about those losses by making even bigger fuckups

Holding my glock 23 to my head and ponder ending it all while exercising trigger safety because i might actually get my lambo that i can drive at 220MPH into a wall so I can die in style and not like a faggot that killed himself with a 9mm bullet.

rope

Always buy ath. Never regret

I make new stupid decisions so I don't dwell on the old ones.

I bought 3btc of sia at 844 sats

Ive been distracting myself for the past few days, dont know how much longer I can keep this up before a manic breakdown

By reminding myself that everyone fucks up and looking at the gains from smart decisions.

this is the way

fap

yeah. just like that.
next even stupider decision makes you forget about lesser previous one. it makes it even funny.

By learning from them and not making them again.

All my mistakes have been retarded FOMO trades. Luckily I havent been punished that much, just lost a bit from ETH and LTC, but none of them were at ATH and Im pretty sure theyll bounce back above if I just hold which was the intention from the beginning.

FOMO trading is dumb compared to accepting that you missed out, doing good research about upcoming projects and getting in on them early.

Kek this made me chuckle thanks user have a (You)

What's FOMO?

Sell nigga

hodling retard

Knowing you can just kys usually gets me through