Never have sold, just kept investing paychecks

I am 20, I have been in crypto for a year and a half. How am I doing compared to others? (also have $3,500 ripple and $4000 dash)

Other urls found in this thread:

bravenewcoin.com/news/36-bitcoin-exchanges-that-are-no-longer-with-us/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

u are raping me at least. 20k here feels bad man. btw nice job user

Depends how much you are putting in but it looks like you are doing well to me.
I had this same idea 3 years ago but never had the balls to actually do it.

Are you seriously storing all your shit in the coinbase wallet?

mad respect
>20 with ~6.5 k €

Very well, holding is honestly the best way to make gains.

I have worked just very basic jobs, dropped outta college because I could not deal listening to communist professors. I dont trade either, just keep investing. (bought most eth at 10 but I have kept buying a little, plus a lot of dash genesis mining contracts, end up around $60 in mining a day)

Bro I know coinbase is trash, but I have been to lazy to move my shit. Where should I hold it?

Nice work user but get that shit off an exchange if you aren't trading it. If you don't know why read this list and look at the BILLIONS that have been stolen by shoddy exchanges over the years.

bravenewcoin.com/news/36-bitcoin-exchanges-that-are-no-longer-with-us/

paper wallet or hardware wallet

Coinbase has been audited by the IRS for tax info. If they stole the assets, they'd be liable for theft.

Thanks boys, I will definitely think about switching to a paper or hardware wallet. Would exodus be good? I use it for my dash.

Read up on MintPal, just because they are legally liable doesn't mean that the CEO and coins can be easily found after the fact.

Use mycelium app on your phone or electrum, or get a trezor, it's just 100$ usd, stop being retarded.

>MintPal
yea well, that was 2014
goverment is balls deep in regulating this shit

The point is regulation or not if the CEO of an exchange flies to a non-extradition country before pulling the pin there isn't much anyone can do about it.

cute ;)

>CAD
So what is that like $50?

you tryna send me some nigga

if he has google authenticator than it's pretty safe.

obvious edit

... :0 its not fair

i can inbect elebent!! i m be haxer!!!1 XDDDD

buy some LTC

"i have been too lazy to move my shit" are you FUCKING joking right now you NIGGER? you have $110,000 in an exchange that could possibly go down, get hacked, or close your account and you haven't moved them off because "lol 2 lazy"?? MOVE THEM RIGHT NOW U CHUCKLEFUCK

>he didn't go all in at the ETH ICO with your early adopted bitcoins

why even bother, op

1) Download Bitcoin Core from bitcoin.org
2) Wait for the entire blockchain to download (could take a couple of days)
3) Sell all of your shitcoins for BTC
4) Send your BTC in your Bitcoin Core walet

Enjoy, now you control your coins.

can i have some money

holy benis

>only 5 billion CAD
Enjoy your well fair check brah

>100k
>hot wallet