Stop loving this world

Stop loving this world

No.

STOP

Genesis 2:15 “The Lord God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden to work it and keep it.”

Well he fucked it up, and filled it with evil sinners

t. gnostic

JESUS NEVER PREACHED TO NOT LOVE THE WORLD; HE PREACHED AGAINST ATTACHMENT TO THE WORLD.

Fuck off Angra Mainyu's agent

I love this beautiful world, and you're not gonna trick me !

What are you a Bosniak?

I thought I was supposed to love my enemies.

IF THAT IS A REFERENCE TO MOHAMMEDANISM, THEN YOU ARE IDIOTIC AND IGNORANT; MOHAMMEDANISM DOES NOT PROMOTE REJECTION OF THE WORLD EITHER, BUT ITS IMPROVEMENT, AND TRANSCENDENCE, AS AUTHENTIC CHRISTIANITY DOES.

He never said that, you retard, Jesus wasn't a gnostic fucktard.

>Jesus wasn't a gnostic fucktard.

1. JESUS WAS A GNOSTIC.

2. CHRISTIAN GNOSTICISM DOES NOT CONDEMN LOVING THE WORLD, BUT ATTACHMENT TO IT.

huuuur duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur
>Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them.

>no primary souces

No, it's towards the Bosnian church

Stop having enemies.

King James Bible

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

[Citation needed]

The Gospel According to St. John.
Chapter 2, verse 15.

This kind of crap is why a catechism is so valuable. People with a history of gnosticism will think to not love the world and Orthodoxy's "death to the world" line as supportive of Gnosticism. To make it worst, the kind of phrasing you see in John 2:15 can easily be seen as contradictory to when a parsing of terms is necessary.

>For God so loved the world

if God loves the world so much, why is it so fucking awful?

Because it's His world. I'm sure your world is better to you, etc.

original sin

you fucked it up