Ancient Egyptians

Let's end this debate once and for all.

Because AE straddled 3 continents it was a multicultural society. Caucasions came from the north and encountered semetic black tribes that had lived there forever. These two groups worked together to create the ancient Egyptian golden era. It was a head and body relationship, with Caucasions being mainly leadership and planning, and the locals being the bulk of the workforce. Over the years a lot of interbreeding happened so eventually you got Egyptians of all colors and phenotypes. The people of egypt today are the result of millennia of race mixing. So the race of the ancient Egyptian is more complicated than most racial purists understanding of race on both sides.

Pound for pound the closest living relatives of the ancient working class Egyptians are semetic blacks. They still live in the Nile region and remain relatively unchanged to this day.

That should settle the debate.

Other urls found in this thread:

saa.org/AbouttheSociety/AnnualMeeting/Abstracts2017/tabid/1554/Default.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You have no idea what you've done. Despite your best efforts all you'll receive is KANGZ shitposting.

WE

ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS

It seems you're under the assumption that there ever existed a pure 'caucasian' or 'semetic black'. Human demography does not work that way.

I'm definitely not a purist. I do understand that demography is far more nuanced than the average person realizes. I just used those terms, for lack of better terms.

You fool why are you trying to inform people of shit. No one reads. No one posts credible sources posted by other anons. It's like pissing into a water fall and singing mozart. No matter how hard you pee and how hard you sing no one at the bottom will hear you let alone the abysmally small chance they'll get hit by you piss.

Debate never changes.

Also shame on you for not seeing that those spots you are trying to settle are BAIT THREADS.

I'm just so tired of this asinine debate. Let those people enjoy their heritage and culture.

>Semitic
>black
Fucking kill yourself nigger

And here they come.

I am Cosbymandias, kang of kangz, look on my works ye mighty and despair.

Stop you stupid fereng.

Caucasian is an extremely loose term that has encompassed everyone from Jomon to Native Americans and Polynesians. It's a silly phrase used for political purposes as well as a "miscellaneous pile" for those with phenotypes that don't have an extreme climatic adaption many others have.

The Egyptian people before as now are the descendants of the Neolithic Subpluvial, those include North Africans and Fulani and Haratin and many, many other people.

These groups of the last great Aqualithic existed in two main pulses that pushed them to oasises and river bottom lands and as time continued forward groups from both the Sahel and Southwest Eurasian (themselves being on a continuum of admixture) augmented these disparate populations.

Semitic is A LANGUAGE NOT A RACE, Caucasian is A PHENOTYPICAL RANGE not a true race. That Habesha woman is considered Aethiopid, categorized under Mediterranid or whatever yet the very definition of Aethiopid is one that includes components of "negroids"

Of course we know now the Horn had been populated by a back crossing people over 30k years ago, just as we know in Tunisia some 20+kya East Africans founded the oldest continued lines in the region.

Do not simplify African biodiversity but also do not limit phenotypical plasticity. You're a dumbass with your explanation and you should feel bad.

. Our analyses reveal that ancient Egyptians shared more Near Eastern ancestry than present-day Egyptians, who received additional Sub-Saharan admixture in more recent times. This analysis establishes ancient Egyptian mummies as a genetic source to study ancient human history and offers the perspective of deciphering Egypt’s past at a genome-wide level.

saa.org/AbouttheSociety/AnnualMeeting/Abstracts2017/tabid/1554/Default.aspx

Veeky Forums is all about baiting and having some sort of persecution complex towards hoteps or tumblr.

Where did the SS mixture come from? Modern day Egyptians are still largely Egyptian anyways.

THIS

This is wrong because it limits African populations to base samples of Yoruba and Mandenka. The Ethio-Somali component is completely erased and once again simplifies migration histories and genetics.

You have no idea how hard I kek'd user

I did my best with my explanation. I'm not an anthropologist.

It's pretty funny that people are so desperate to latch onto Egyptian heritage. Egyptian history is fascinating but their success was mostly the product of favorable geography keeping them somewhat isolated from foreigners with fertile agriculture from the Nile delta. Once other empires rose they have been mostly a colony of one or another empire for the last 2,000 years.