Phasing out the working class

>the proletariat will rise up and seize the means of production!
What happens when you phase out the working class? Eventually a very large percentage of jobs will be eliminated by machines, the working class will be narrowed down to highly educated genetically altered (people who could afford genetically altering their children) doing highly specialized work/think tanks etc while the average Joe will have nothing to contribute to society.

How do you handle this eventuality where there just isn't work for people to do any more?

At that point, the managerial class is proletarian and the amorphous masses living off of UBI and Soylent are hopeless, an obstacle to achieving the goals of any authentic revolution.

I'm trying to picture how the economic side of this works. With a large percentage of people being removed from the work force you also remove a huge portion of consumers from your economy.

My mind is having severe problems with the logistics of how an economy even continues.

If you control production, you don't need consumers. You just need to be able to trade your production for other producers' production.

>implying the working class can't seize the automatons for themselves and make the machines work for them

welfare

TAKE YOUR TECHNOCRATIC TRANSHUMANIST PSEUDOFANTASIES ELSEWHERE, ZIONIST SUBHUMAN.

So what the pay for actual working citizens increases astronomically while being taxed at an also astronomical level to fund the basic benefit package for the other 80% of the country?

For example, how do you keep producing iPhones when 80% of your consumer base disappears? Doesn't this just plain eliminate a huge percentage of industries when the clientele no longer exists to purchase your product?

>Implying it's wrong
The funny thing about out sourcing labor is that where you choose to outsource labor only remains cheap labor for a finite period since you are providing an increased income for that country. As more and more people outsource to that same country, the average wage rise.

For example, china has been outsourced to for so long that china is out sourcing the fucking out sourcing work we send them because the standard wage has risen so high. They are already replacing workers with robots in china.

It's an inevitable outcome that a very large portion of the workforce will be replaced by automatons.

THE ONLY THING THAT IS INEVITABLE IS THE DESTRUCTION OF YOUR KIND, ZIONIST SUBHUMAN.

Then start reading up on universal basic income. The elites are already preparing for the phaseout

>zionist
wtf

>Matrix last humanity hold out was called Zion
>You would literally be a zionist
Really gets those synapses snapping.

If I had to guess there are going to be a lot more movies and actors.

That's why I'm an artists, we'll be the last ones to be phased out.

Especially if you have brand recognition.

So youre going to have your head blown off by courtney love at 33?

Consumers don't magically produce profit for the capitalist.

The consumer thing means prole A and prole B make widgets for eachother, and capitalist C has more to skim off the top.

This is why proles don't live at sustenance. If you could make prole A and prole B make widgets for capitalist C, capitalist C would have more widgets.

27*

Sounds like a good way to go, desu.

The modern economy operates like a ponzi scheme in that it needs to constantly grow or else it begins to fall apart as there's not enough growth to make the interest payments on the debt

How much debt can they add before it collapses? Who knows, Japan has a shitload but they still have a well functioning society, now pretty much every western country and china has japan tier demographics, by 2050 every country will have japan demographics with the exception of some muslim and african failed states which are economically irrelevant. There needs to be a steady state economy and not the constant growth capitalism since the dawn of the fossil fuel era

A planet of old fucks

Massive military service. Soldiers will always be needed, if you're going to have 80% of your population sitting around, they're either going to get antsy and starting causing violence inside the nation or outside. You're probably going to want to redirect it elsewhere.

All right then," said the savage defiantly, I'm claiming the right to be unhappy."
"Not to mention the right to grow old and ugly and impotent; the right to have syphilis and cancer; the right to have too little to eat, the right to be lousy; the right to live in constant apprehension of what may happen tomorrow; the right to catch typhoid; the right to be tortured by unspeakable pains of every kind."
There was a long silence.
"I claim them all," said the Savage at last.

Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

>>If you control production, you don't need consumers. You just need to be able to trade your production for other producers' production.

Apple is going to make millions of iPhones to pass around the other companies? I'm not getting what you're getting

Apple will make hundreds of thousands of iPhones and sell them to other companies in exchange for food, electricity, plastic, and so on.
Apple will switch the rest of its production over to the making of things that there is still demand for. Big corporate things. VR gear for producers. Military tools. Energy grid infrastructure. Remote working apps.