Somebody just bought 23 btc of Bancor. You've been warned

Somebody just bought 23 btc of Bancor. You've been warned.

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/beyondmars
1broker.me
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's all going to shit anyway

Sssh, don't tell them.

Down 15% in the past 24h, homie.

what a dumb ass

pls to be pumping for your old pal pajeet

Bought at 190k, at this point I've given up hope of ever breaking even

>You've been warned.

you mean you are warning us not to make the same mistake as him?

Bancor is at an all time low. You guys think it's worth buying to wait for it to go up?

I remember you
shit, I hope you've learned to study every coin you're considering from now on

Big ICO = big falling knife.

Get some real action on t.me/beyondmars

>wait for it go up

yes, buy high, sell low.

Oh believe it will go lower until they bring out some new announcement or big news. Its far from the ATL.

ouch that is a rough chart. literally no positive signals in there.

Totally expected when everyone buying into the ICO was expecting 5000% gains. bancors current price is the product of human greed clouding logic.

I understand those who bought into the initial ICO when all was well in the world
I don't understand those who bought into it afterwards, being tied to previosly great but turned into shit altcoin

They claim to have some plans for the coin and there are some partnerships with other coins but they need to give some more I formation or it's dead.

As other said it might be a complete scam or failure so try at your own risk.

if it goes below 120k i'll be checking out. (of life)

I took advantage of BNT appearance on bittrex and uninformed idiots buying it like it was the best thing ever
I don't see the appeal at this stage and am extremely wary of ETH so I currently hold neither

market cap sinking and sinking, feels fucking bad

>not just copying traders 1broker.me using bitcoin trading forex/stocks whenever this crypto bubble pops

Official website is not .me Be wary of this scammer.

It think it has to do with because this coin can't moon and people don't understand that. So they see no gainz and... OMG IT DID NOT MOON BOO SHITCOIN

don't even think about that, user; as long as you're alive you can create value to make up fot it
there is always a solution, at least you have a coin with guaranteed bottom price per BNT, perhaps you can make up the loss if ETH soars

you are not supposed to shill the fake groups on Veeky Forums retard

>90% of ICO
how does it feel to get J E W E D, bancucks?