ATTENTION NEW TRADERS!! READ THIS NOW!!!

Like any other day on cesspool known as biz, many jews and jew-like faggots shill their worthless trash coins with one goal in mind - to get you to buy their shit so they can get BTC in return. That's the WHOLE ENTIRE PURPOSE of this game, to make someone stupid enough to invest into shitcoin - and the party on the other side gets BTC. This is what this crypto meme is all about - generating Bitcoins. End of story.

Now - there's a lot of pump group scam shill faggot kike jew subhuman dogs shilling their "pump info" groups here. Don't fall for it. This is just ONE EXAMPLE from earlier today.

It's very easy, stupid and jew-like.

> the faggot kikes buy up some shitcoin, accumulate it over some time

> go on biz to find gullible, greedy newbs

> promise them "top secret info" about a "coin that will get pumped soon"

> they announce "15 minutes until we pump a coin, name will be announced soon!"

> they drop the coin name, newbs go buying and the jew kike scum dump it, sell it, to the idiots who bought into the "I'm getting top secret pump info this is easy Lambo" sham.

Do not do it. Sage any motherfucker giving you "pump n dump info". If this was real life, I would have no problem if people who shill pump and dump got slaughtered on video with their entire families raped and gutted like pigs. That's what those lowly subhuman scum deserve.

Newbs - do not - I repeat - DO NOT - fall for their tricks.

Thanks for reading.

Would've been a nice post if not for the plebbit spacing desu

[spoiler]saged[/spoiler]

> I would have no problem if people who shill pump and dump got slaughtered on video with their entire families raped and gutted like pigs
unironically this though. i posted earlier how even though there are a lot of bantz on Veeky Forums, i want everyone here to make it. i've reported every shill telegram thing, and everyone should do so until these fucks can't post anymore.

you can actually profit off these pajeet's running the telegrams. HOWEVER, you will be supporting the pajeet-cause. Keep your humanity for crying out loud and quit these fucking telegrams!

>you can actually profit off these pajeet's running the telegrams

There is no way in hell you can profit. First of all, the scum who do this already have their bags full of the scamcoin. One minute before they start DUMPING, they say the name of the shitcoin.

You lose time just to find the coin and execute a trade. Please see the graph below, I saw the thread from the jew scum and I decided to monitor how fast it goes down. You literally have LESS THAN HALF A MINUTE to react.

That's 100000000000000% impossible - stop spreading fake news.

I think the deeper problem is that so many people see this as the only way to get a return on investment. What is happening to this world? Where are the real opportunities? They're gone. Even if you did make it, you would be surrounded by so much envy, it will destroy you. You will have no friends, and women will make it their personal goal to break you down, simply because they hate men, especially one with financial stability.

30 seconds..
:)

this whole game, and that's what it is, a game, has turned me into a greedy miserable bastard

Whatever faggot, the point was - you are buying the dump.

If someone reads my shit here and decides "hmmm but maybe I can make it, I'll buy just in time and sell on top" - fuck you and I hope you end up literally dead in the street from poverty.

That graph looks exactly like when I bought in to dgb.

At precisely midnight the price tanked and the whales or who ever unloaded.

If you bought during the dip, then you'll have an advantage over the people announcing the pump.

>What is happening to this world?
Nothing. It's the same as it's always been. Greedy people taking advantage of others to get ahead. Never trust anyone when it comes to shit like this.

Go kill yourself, faggot.

eBoost is literally a scam, check bitcointalk. The devs are nowhere to be seen, I am surprised it's still on bittrex.

Lereddit invasion. Congrats on your gay thread faggot

>shill faggot kike jew subhuman dogs

I imagine that if you got there in a few seconds and bought and sold immediately you'd have a low chance of getting out with a profit.
Better strategy would be to find out each one of the pump groups coins that they plan to use in the future then slowly accumulate yourself then set a decently sized sell order then forget about it.
The moment it pumps your order fills, you get out with a profit without any work on your part. The risk is that it never pumps at all, which is of course, the most likely outcome.

>Better strategy would be to find out each one of the pump groups coins that they plan to use in the future then slowly accumulate yourself

Are you literally, terminally retarded? How the FUCK would you know which jewshitcoin these mongrels are planning on pumping and dumping?

Oh wait I know how - those faggots will like you and see themselves in you...

>Ya know...we don't usually do this but there's something about you, kid
> Here ya go, a list of coins we plan to pump and dump - but don't tell anyone, he he

Fuckin dumb faggot.

>Don't know how to greentext
Fucking plebbitors, i swear
Kys

I wish we could FINALLY have something like this sticked. But I guess mods are faggots who like to see people getting scammed.

I've looked into that, but like the pepe said, there are so many shitcoins out there, you're essentially no better off than playing in a small lottery.