How can P&D go wrong for me?

I watched this group today. They announced the coin around 5 pm when the price was still alright I think.

How exactly can this scheme go wrong? Where is the catch? Why does it seems to good to be true?

I'm not promoting P&D groups I just don't understand how they can scam me?

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/beyondmars
reuters.com/article/sec-lawsuit-pumpanddump-idUSL1N10I2FT20150807
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they accumulate long in advance and the group is essentially the people that buy their bags when they "announce it". You're literally getting bags dumped on you. Why isn't this common sense to you?

They make buy at an ATH then dump all their bags on you. They make profit out of your money.

YOU ARE PART OF THE PUMP YOU IDIOT
There are 100s of people like you buying it and trying to sell it to the others, meanwhile the guys who organised it already own a good bunch of coins and sell it at whatever price you pump it up to. They are already making profit

>How exactly can this scheme go wrong? Where is the catch? Why does it seems to good to be true?

It is good for you, when you get out.
It is a disaster, if you get out late.

Calculate abour 50% or 40% of their target and you can make indeed some pocket money - but the big cash is made by the "organizers" which will just use you as a pump to get the price up and the late pumpers will be left to hold bags till the end of days.

Example:
Message: "We will pump XBZ tonight!!!!! Target is 3k, safe buy at 2k!!!!"
You get in at 2.2k (as they usually do the "safe buy" below the actual price).
The top price will end up at 2.6k.
They will complain about "weak hands" for not reaching target and offer you to join their "advanced pro group" for 0.0X BTC, which is basically the same group but this time, you pay them to bullshit you.
Repeat.

Seriously, I paper traded with like a dozen of such groups.
It is always the same patern.

Ok , thanks for the explanation.

I don't get why people willingly participate in this. The group has like 12k members.

Ride the waves and make easy money with no physical labor. It's all about being fast to buy and fast to sell.

Indians are three things, if nothing else:

1. Greedy
2. Ambitious
3. Naive

That's why they're the perfect targets to leave holding bags

Kek I lost 2.5k on that one

I only joined because the other group before I joined did a legit pump and I did 50% gains in 30 minutes

This one was made me almost lose everything (1.7 btc to .7 btc) but I aint mad. Gotta give great respect to the group leader. He made mad cash.

I lost 0.3 BTC on this shit today.

It was from this group, I'm in the same one.

Like I said: you can make "some" money. But most money goes to these who run the group.

Get message.
Get in.
Get out fast.
Watch it dump below normal levels.
Buy the dip.
Set sellorder at normal levels.
Easy profit.

Same example:
You buy in at 2.3k, because pajeet.
You get out at 2.4k, as you know how these groups work.
It drops back down to 1.8k afterwards, where your buyorder is.
It takes a few days to get back to 2k (normal level).
You sell.

Easy 15% in a few days for you. They however bought in at 2k the day before and started to dump at 2.4k on the clueless pumpers.
20% for them in 2 days.

Like any other day on cesspool known as biz, many jews and jew-like faggots shill their worthless trash coins with one goal in mind - to get you to buy their shit so they can get BTC in return. That's the WHOLE ENTIRE PURPOSE of this game, to make someone stupid enough to invest into shitcoin - and the party on the other side gets BTC. This is what this crypto meme is all about - generating Bitcoins. End of story.

Now - there's a lot of pump group scam shill faggot kike jew subhuman dogs shilling their "pump info" groups here. Don't fall for it. This is just ONE EXAMPLE from earlier today. It's very easy, stupid and jew-like.

> the faggot kikes buy up some shitcoin, accumulate it over some time
> go on biz to find gullible, greedy newbs
> promise them "top secret info" about a "coin that will get pumped soon"
> they announce "15 minutes until we pump a coin, name will be announced soon!"
> they drop the coin name, newbs go buying and the jew kike scum dump it, sell it, to the idiots who bought into the "I'm getting top secret pump info this is easy Lambo" sham.

Do not do it. Sage any motherfucker giving you "pump n dump info". If this was real life, I would have no problem if people who shill pump and dump got slaughtered on video with their entire families raped and gutted like pigs. That's what those lowly subhuman scum deserve.

Newbs - do not - I repeat - DO NOT - fall for their tricks. Thanks for reading.

TL;DR: you participate in any pump and dump, you should kill yourself, you worthless stupid subhuman dog faggot.

I think you should invest small amounts in pump and dumps, it's difficult to make a lot of money because the volume changes so quickly. The real money is in buying and holding, but get a few bucks with the pumps if your hands are made of steel, never get emotional and never invest more than you are willing to lose, sometimes you just get unlucky.

For a new pump group with big ideas: t.me/beyondmars

Pajeet detected.

/pol/tard who got burned by pajeet detected.

Actually, faggot, I didn't get burned, on the contrary, I profited half a bitcoin today in 45 minutes of NMR trading.

But keep deluding yourself, dumb faggot. No pajeet will ever trick me into their subhuman IQ 75 ugly shitskin tricks.

I only made .2 btc from nmr but DAMN that was a nice ride

So you're telling us bag hold 5 bucks in 50 different shitcoins and one day you'll make it?

>For a new pump group with big ideas: t.me/beyondmars

I swear.....

Things I would do to faggots like you...god almighty..........give me peace please, don't let these dogs drive me insane.............

>smoking and drinking by your computer
I bet youre one of those guys who fucking stinks

Can we dox people via Telegram? I think everyone posting telegram links for these crypto scams should be doxed and eventually beaten to a pulp within an inch of his life.

>But keep deluding yourself, dumb faggot. No pajeet will ever trick me into their subhuman IQ 75 ugly shitskin tricks.

Just confirms it even further.
More butthurt than a actual gay frog.

You are letting in emotions.
And emotional traders / investors are never good.

You have to be a certified retard. There's no other explanation for the amount of your glib. Do me the biggest possible favor - fuck your momma.

I think it's actually illegal and I believe there was a case in California where two people were convicted for a pump and dump on some shitcoin.

reuters.com/article/sec-lawsuit-pumpanddump-idUSL1N10I2FT20150807

Is this what you're talking about? If so It wasn't crypto it was stocks, itd be almost impossible to identify crypto PnDers and even then the market isn't exactly a big priority to regulators as of yet, we're in the wild west era of crypto at the moment.