Veeky Forums pump to the normies discord group

Yo so I made a Veeky Forums pump discord and a normie pump discord. Were gonna make a BUNCH of gains.

How it works?
We shill the normie discord to everywhere except Veeky Forums. The normie discord will be way bigger than the Veeky Forums discord.

This coming friday at 8pm EST there will be an announcement on the Veeky Forums discord of what coin to pump(taking suggestions).

>At 8:30pm EST I will announce on the NORMIE discord the same exact coin.

>So at 8:30 Veeky Forums discord will unload all of our bags onto the normies and laugh away as they scramble to not lose all of their money.

Accepting 50 initial applicants for the Veeky Forums discord. Must have over $100 of spendable crypto or kicked

discord gg JgDtkdC

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/pumpstars
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Basically we will be the pajeets that pump a coin and then make mad profits dumping it on "normies"

Sounds like a whole bunch of work for something thats basically guaranteed to fail.

>Somone from Veeky Forums will will post about this being a scam group.
>The distrust between people from Veeky Forums will ruin any attempt at making money.
>After the very first failed pump, everyone will immediately view the group as a failure and spread the word that "This is stupid" and that the discord leader "is an idiot"
>Since the group hasnt proven pump potential, many people will say they will pump, but just sit on the sidelines in order to verify. This will prevent the pump from doing anything.
>The distrust and safety of people not trusting each other will ruin the group within the first day.

Yep.

>Sounds like a whole bunch of work for something thats basically guaranteed to fail.

This.
After /pol/ and /b/ got into Veeky Forums for "MOOONS" and "LAMBOOO", I would saw off my leg before actually trusting anybody on Veeky Forums.

We will be successful. We will have to recreate a new normie discord every week though as a lot of them will be holding bags

We will be heading to lambo land quicker than your pessimistic ass can say "MOMMIE TENDIES"

>JgDtkdC
i'm on quite a few discords but i don't know how to input just this, i usually just get invites in a full link. how does this work? my chatroom urls don't have anything like this

discord (dot) gg (slash) JgDtkdC

>We will be successful.
This time it is no scam.
This time, I am in for the big money.
This time, I will for sure win the lottery.
This time, nobody will join the normie discord for kek and tell them whats going on.
>Must have over $100 of spendable crypto or kicked
$100 is a sure way to assure that n-nobody b-blows it, r-right?

I think I will join you - to wreck this shit just for the giggles.
Hell, I might be already on your server, my friend.

What do you do now?
Kick all who joined recently? This will crash any trust.
Employ new safety measures? Same result.
Rise up the amount to have? Same result.

Just because I wrote this, nobody can trust anybody on this server.

Look for friends you know in person to pull such things off.
Never trust strangers on this.

shutup neet

also 15 and counting, I'm thinking GT3RS land

how do I write in this discord group? ask me to claim my account but i alreayd have

gotta go to verification email

>$100 is a sure way to assure that n-nobody b-blows it, r-right?

Joined, Im going to dump at the first chance on you and the fucking normies HAHAHAH

xdddd have fun pajeet!

31 people already!

i feel like biz should do this

but then setup a private twitch, get people to nominate coins in chat and use the rng to pick the coin

pump from there, no cheating cunts accumulating the coin then announcing it

yea I might do this so that people trust the Veeky Forums discord

Stop please ok. I am Indian and this is serious for me. If I don't get to 1 BTC by September my girlfriend Prisha might lose her virginity to another man. Please I need this to work.

just joined
holding my own discord to shill to your discord
you are the normies now faggo

promising idea, need more people though, join.

Literally spit out my food laughing. Thanks.

that's okay you jewnigger, we already have a discord behind this discord you sad attempt at being a jew

its a sim-si-simulation?!

Someone should write a smart contract-based dapp that only lets everyone in a group sell at a certain threshold.

then im gonna out jew the Veeky Forums pump group hue hue hue

join my outjew discord

Just join a real pump group, and buy in as soon as the coin gets posted and sell for easy fucking profit, just don't be a retard and buy in when the coin is already 10x the original t.me/pumpstars

>itt: trying to out jews the jews out jewing the jews out jewing the jews out jewing the normies