XVG Verge

People who didn't buy will kill themselves by December. Screencap this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFXkJjgPlII
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

killing your self is a sin, and i try not to sin user

When the regrets are too hard to handle there is no other solution

what's in December

Good 6 bean on?

what are you saying? English...do you speak it???

reminder this used to be called dogecoindark
do with that information what you will

Vergins becoming rich

See you in at the cemetary

Plus, the tech behind the coin is solid

Vergedev is pro as fuck, check his interviews.

Can confirm.

Your name. Good 6 bean on.

They are very active and motivated. XVG is a long term investment. The people not buying will cry in some months.

yeah it has a very high supply so its not going to hit a dollar or anything crazy unless the market cap goes way way way up

but it could definitely go over 1c to like 5-10 in the long term so yeah very good possibility of high returns

It will moon long before December. It's under 1k if I remember correctly. Give it a week or two.

It's not impossible that it reach 1$ in 1year or 2

>under 1k
It's struggling to stay at 130.

>tfw u bought at 10sat right after u sold ripple at all time high

>He is not buying while it is still affordable

Fuck mate you did great. I bought at 50 sat

I put $500 in when it was at 30 sat

I'm sitting pretty

I really want this to be my lambo coin

I have a good feeling about it. I will Hodl long term for sure

>tfw u didn't buy a few months ago when it was like 4-5sat and u could have over 60x'd your investment
>feelsbadman
>stilly comfy tho

>assuming I'm not.
It's ~30% of my portfolio.

It's been bouncing between 120-160ish for a few weeks now. Very underpriced in that range.

Agreed. I'd invest more now if I could. I'm a fan of this one.

actually they changed the name after one of the guys from doge left and also because retards like yourself that think it's a joke. The tech is good and the project has a future, more so because it doesn't have stupid assholes in the team like monero.
Another good contender is Pivx but I'm not following it's dev guys.

Please don't buy PIVX. I'm guessing you didn't see the recent interview with verge dev and some pivx guys.

No, I will look for it. Wasn't planning on getting pivx, in fact I was looking on buying 100k more XVG.
If they are as stupid as monero devs, it's good news for everyone backing XVG.

youtube.com/watch?v=EFXkJjgPlII

Do you guys think it will get to 500 sat anytime soon?

If you're willing to be patient, definitely.

I think it will get up to 300 in july, and from there it will start gaining alot more traction

Guys, I am new to crypto. It seems like almost every coin mooned between may and june. What triggered this event and can we expect anything like this anytime soon?
Also gonna research a bit about XVG now and might put 200 dollars on that bitch!

Stop looking at what coins "mooned", start looking at the coins tech, dev team, roadmap, upcoming events, and so on.

HONESTLY 1000 sats before end of the year

I love XVG but don't put all your money on one coin.

ETH and BTC both hit record highs in late May, this brought lots of attention and money which then flowed to altcoins.

I think if BTC resolves its issues by August 1 (or more likely, kicks the can down the road while pretending to solve them), it will moon and bring all other coins along for the ride.

no it will be only like 10 percent. Just found out its only one dev, kek....so I might even put no money at all on it. But I gotta do more research first

thanks user for the link, watching the interview right now.

this is the right answer for every single time someone asks about "how far it will go..." people need to do their DD and if the project sounds good and looks good and the idea all in all isn't a piece of shit or overdone a million times it has future.

What does sat mean? Nocoiner here.

Satoshi, the 100 millionth of a Bitcoin. 0.00000001

satoshi. its the smallest unit of a bitcoin. like 0.0000000001 or some shit.

when people say 100 sats they mean that.

This.

Jump in the Discord even and ask VergeDev questions, watch that interview, go to the IRC. XVG is solid.