Romanov rare pictures thread

romanov rare pictures thread

FUCK Veeky Forums FUCK Veeky Forums FIRST POST ON Veeky Forums WORTH IT THOUGH

Epic Ruskie propaganda, my KGB agent.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER WIGGER WIGGER WIGGER

Why are men of this era good looking while the women look like Romanian gypsies?

alright, done

thread/

>this kills the tsarevich

Lack of modern cosmetics. Men are naturally better looking than women because masculine features are sharp and defined while facial hair can hide a lack of said features.

You might also be gay.

>tfw nicky was a good man but a terrible king

>it's the russian bot dumping pics again

>no pic of the Tsar being cucked by Rasputin
Historically inaccurate

russian bot?

Thanks for the pics OP, it's always interesting to see how people lived day to day.

It make history alive because we can relate to them.

yes. who the fuck else would make tsar nicholas threads every. single. day. and spam tons of pictures unthinkingly like this.

its all tinfoil of course, but to add this poster or bot is some kind of propagandist trying to ingrain the picture of the tsar in our heads as a good boi who dindu nuffin with photos of his domestic life (which, by the way, were also intended as propaganda back then too to show the Tsar as a chaste christian father). it's basically a backdoor way to get the subliminal acceptance of the "new" modern day spiritual successor to the tsar, vladimir poutine

this is some /x/ tier shit, get a hold on your life bro

ah, well im not a tsarist, I just really like the imperial russian family.

test

>the call that funded the bolshevik revolution

>Russia is ruled by a canadian dish
It all makes sense now

The romanovs were germanic

how do i end my cocklust for nicky?

>implying you're not russian false flag agent
nice try dmitry

The whole family slaughtered by Jews...

You just KNOW

>(which, by the way, were also intended as propaganda back then too to show the Tsar as a chaste christian father).

Except most of these photos are from the personal family albums.

>he doesn't like nicky

if he only knew what was coming...Christ I hate seeing this one in particular

Absolute madman!

oh.. well in the last case i'd say
>implying these wouldn't be published posthumously for the public in the years after.
theres no way this wouldn't have ended up in some national museum given some time

>theres no way this wouldn't have ended up in some national museum given some time

You mean if the revolution hadn't happened? Probably, maybe in 150+ years or so, similar to how the English national collections are now digitizing and releasing letters from George III and his family. In any case, the informal snapshots (aka just regular photos they took themselves) were not intended for publication and weren't "propaganda," just regular photos.

They had formal photographs taken which one could call propaganda, at least in the sense that they were specifically chosen and staged to present a certain image of the imperial family to the public, pic related.

interesting, well i'm glad something productive came out of my conspiring

nicky wus thiccy

Hey, thanks, user. I'm happy whenever I come upon a Veeky Forums photo thread.

do you have more military pictures of nick?