None of it is real until it happens

none of it is real until it happens

God I hope not my btc is all tied with Antshares which i bought at ATH

Absolutely fuck my life up fammillia goddamn

I wouldn't buy anything until after August 1st.

Again you stupid summerfag, august 1st is no longer a relevant day, segwit is going in.

what does head and shoulders even mean

Yes it fucking is, stop acting like it's not.
The more you try to say everything's fine, the more you'll be panicking when all your money is lost.

your a faggot for thinking bitcoin is going crash because sigwit is starting

Screencap this post.
Bitcoin WILL crash in price and markets won't recover until Summer 2018.
Have a great day.

for what reason? because your a faggot? thats what im seeing. if it corrects it will be now not because segwit. i think it will go up until the hard fork is over. buy you will be poor and i will be shoping for lambos

urgh another crash so close to the previous one, I just set up all my longs again as well. stop it bitcoin.

I agree, but it's risky to try and react instead of being proactive.

Also SegWit2x is a big deal and I'm glad they got their shit sorted (kinda), but fuck me guys, BTC just officially broke the 2500 support on Bitfinex. We can't act like this shit isn't happening right now.

if it breaks a support then it freefalls

it's still sitting there completely fine

No, retard. They are SIGNALLING for it. Nothing has actually happened yet.

>2479 on polo

>low is 2450

>2465 on polo

Do.. Do you want me to come back in a half an hour, or do you want to talk about what's happening now?

>low is 2450

do...do you know how ridiculous you're being about it being higher than it's lowest point...? 1 hour ago it was LOWER than it is now.

If it breaks the low, then I will worry.

As of now, it's doing the same shit it did last time before finishing up.

Higher lows being set on each bounce.

We'll see what happens after this next one. Doubt it goes down now. My fib time intervals do show a convergence around this time period, but the average is on the 28th.

ok now it broke the low

peace out alts

are we crashing now? I don't even give a fuck at this point I haven't felt so alive in months

nothing fucking happened

I thought support was honestly at 2200 but half the planet says its around where btc is right now so who the fuck knows

>beep boop, I'm a bot.
>NaN wojaks awarded to
>No Waves Address in Name Field
>for DUBS

what the fuck

What did he mean by this?

what do I get for trips WJB?

Might want to think about opening a margin account soon.

>beep boop, I'm a bot.

no you're not

HAHA I SHORTED BITCOIN, TAKE THAT CRYPTOKEKS HOW ARE THOSE FUTURES LOOKING NOW! SELL SELL SELL

>beep boop, I'm a bot.
>NaN wojaks awarded to
>No Waves Address in Name Field
>for DUBS

Protect your downside m80