Why did Hitler not like people watching him vomit?

Did it make him feel like an April Fool? He was born April 20th, you know.

He never wanted people to stay in the room when he had dysentery and threw up blood in a bucket in bed.

Said it was "undignified" to Dr. Morell.

Please explain why he was so ashamed of himself while puking?

If Hitler threw up today, and someone secretly recorded him with an iPhone, which they used to post it to YouTube, they would have to flee or be killed!

Someone PLEASE explain why he felt this way???

Why????????????????????

Why did Hitler have such an aversion to chucking in front of others? He didn't like to do it as a child, teen, WW1 soldier, prisoner, aspiring chancellor or Fuhrer, please explain???

Why did he fear blowing chunks more in the presence of others than he did just barfing in general?

Why he run out of the map room with his hands over his mouth when he had a sudden attack of retching? He then put his head in the toilet, shoved his finger down his throat to make sure it all came up, then retired to his bed for the rest of the day. Why couldn't he just carry a bucket around with him and just go on with his day?

He'd been through a similar situation with hepatitis in 1936, why was that so embarrassing?

Why was he always so careful not to get a drop of it anywhere, if possible? You would think he would have wanted to become a "puke fountain" and regurgitate over the side of a balcony outside in the mountains.

>11 posts
>1 poster

At least time, it came out of both ends simultaneously!!! Why does no one care about this amazing moment in the Fuhrer's life???

There was at least 1 time when he leaned over the toilet fully clothed to puke and simultaneously pooped diarrhea all over the back of his pants and down his legs! On a scale of 1-10, how surprising is this? Don't you wish there could be a picture of him in such a state of distress? I'll bet the Jews would love to see him like that!!! Man alive! That would be something!

I'll bet it would be the most popular photo of him.

>this autistic obsession with Hitler throwing up

Find me a politician who would want people to watch him vomit. Or even anyone who isn't a strange fetishist.

Haha! Wow imagine that if I had been there I would have captioned that "kills 6 million;; blows chunks" whahah!

He was the most unusual man in history!!!

But without the mustache he almost looked human!

Wow, the jews are out in force today, aren't they.

[citation needed]

I'll bet if even 1 pair of Hitler's shit stained underwear had survived, it would be valued higher than my beautiful little Chevrolet Cavalier that I can't imagine living without!

But unfortunately he liked to burn the evidence or throw it out in mysterious ways, that sorry narcissistic bastard!

>I like to make things up, the post

Because he was a pedophile cannibal rapist who also abused meth and heroin

He WAS and DID!!!

There was nothing normal or wholesome or sensible about Hitler!

He was so abnormal that you couldn't hardly tell whether he was a man or a woman half the time.

He would have needed to drop his drawers and let someone have a look at his junk to know for sure whether we were using the correct pronouns to refer to him or not. What if the right one was "it" all along?