DGB will be back at ATH by July

This is a fact. Buy now retards, you lost all your money with ANS and ARK, it's time to finally invest in something worthwhile and recuperate your losses

HAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHA

I just think its funny that when DGB was at 2000 people were crying how they wish they bought at sub 1000. now its there again and people avoid? fools

>Buy my bags goyim,don't make me hold these piles of shit!

DIGIMARINES report in

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm a DGB holder and I voted DGB on that. Veeky Forums is irrelevant and the fewer people who buy DGB on here the more we get to gloat later

You digicucks have been posting the same shit 'its gonna moon,totally,this time for real'thread every day while your shitcoin falls into oblivion

>this amount of cucking
Do you also let your girlfriend fuck other guys in front of you in, because that would prevent her from doing it behind your back?

trips confirm, DGB is shitcoin

It will moon in July because that is when the REAL citi challenge awards will be announced.

Septs overrules. BTFO

DGB = PoSW 2.0

checked

DGB ALL THE WAY !

Fuck you RqPs5tWm low life slug go spread your slime somewhere else piece of shit

Can't wait to see all the crybabies come out after we hit a new ATH in the next 3-4 weeks. I wish I could screen cap all the haters right now, but I need that space on my computer freed up so I can upload the biggest and highest rez photo of my middle finger as possible to post here.

>RqPs5tWm
>So new, he refereed to someone by their id
Wow, i knew the DGB community was cancerous, but not Reddit tier cancerous!

>147[...] filename on reaction image from Hataraku Maou
>capital letter at start of a greentexted paragraph
>"i"
top lel

I wish i could share your optimism digibro

DGB is going to give more gains mark my word, it happened once It will happen again !! user you have been fucking warned

>DGB is going to give more gains mark my word

>Redditor making up Veeky Forums nuances
oh boy. Also, i bet $100 you dont even have your own screencaps of Hataraku Maou.

btw, you used "" on green arrow, you brain dead autist

I hope you're not trying to prove anything about greentexting etiquette with a Yotsuba themed screencap from 2012.

>btw, you used "" on green arrow, you brain dead autist
...which is completely fucking valid when preceding quote symbols are followed by not quotes but greentexts, you fucking idiot

Jesus Christ the guy you replied to is a newfag but don't delude yourself into thinking you're much better. He's at the top of the cancer ladder and you're a few rungs below him. Congrats man.

Also, what the fuck is "green arrow"?

>Also, what the fuck is "green arrow"?
he means the meme arrows

I watched dgb go from 400-2500 SATs before the crash, though it still landed well above when I considered buying in.

How do I find out about its prospects when half of Veeky Forums is shilling for it and half against it. I feel like nobody is gonna give me any straight analysis

>reddit spacing
>He doesnt understand green arrows origin were used a fast way of typing quotes on internet
Oh god, Its getting worse! Try not to embarrass yourself too much after being on Veeky Forums for a month, newfriend. I know youre upset about your 5k invested into a shitcoin. Heres a reaction face by Nico Nico from love live. Does this trigger you too? btw, i see you cant provide a personal screencap from Hataraku Maou from 2013 when it aired.

HAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHA
HAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAH

>doesnt know what a green arrow thread is
holy shit, just stop. Do you also refer a triforce as meme triangles?

btw newfriend DGB baghodlers, to prove how new you are, i bet you cant tell me what :180 flip: was

>>He doesnt understand green arrows origin were used a fast way of typing quotes on internet
>>doesnt know what a green arrow thread is
Shit for brains doesn't understand I'm making fun of the unironic use of "green arrow". It's not standard terminology and it's just weird to use it in a discussion where you're calling out other people on being newfags.

Also, no, I'm not going to dig through my image folder for your sake and there's no point in doing it anyway since it's easy to alter a filename. Do you not realize this?

This is embarrassing

that's so true HAHAHAHAHA been holding since 170 sats cause I'm strong goy

Don't know what that is,but 45 degrees down is the direction that DGB will be heading eternally

I hold about 100k worth of DGB

what people fail to understand is the quality of the coin has no bearing on hits price.

Last news that came out pushed the bottom from 300 sat to 1k sat with a peak of 2.3k

More news in july will push it to 3k sat with a bottom of probably 2k sat

This is an old coin with a lot of presence

it's going to be hilarious when people are on suicide watch after this shit blows the fuck out of galaxy

it's going to be like LTC and ZCASH all over again kek

TA says it's gonna break up by the end of the month (29/30th, 1st of July at the latest). Almost every indicator is favourable

Assuming it does get back to the 2k region, would you sell or hold what you have?

If it climbs to >2k within a few weeks I'll definitely keep mine since any connections made during these Citi events might not not be official until several months in the future, at which point DGB could explode.

>not not
not*

>still reddit spacing
>doesnt know the term green arrows has been used since pre 2010s Veeky Forums
>cant tell me what :180 flip: is
>pretending he actually watches anime
>copying my insults now
LMAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. How long are you going to keep this charade up? This is legit autism. Im betting you came here in 2015, and you cant even tell me what 2013 anime this screenshot is from

Kek. Gas all new friends
Captcha: Frei school. Zehr relevant mein neger

btw, heres a screenshot from 2012 proving how much of cancerous newfag you are for thinking green arrows has an official term called "meme arrows"

Frog in a well right here.

No. Dont post that! He probably doesnt even know Veeky Forums used word captchas at one point and refers to them as "meme verification"

This is making me more and more happy about getting out of DGB at 1000% return while these morons hodl till it hits 700 sats again.

lmao, whats wrong? Can no longer argue anymore? its okay, you should go back to clearing your 2013 backlog and reading knowyourmeme so you can make people believe youre le oldfag.

>reads an argument about green text etiquette on Veeky Forums
Thanks lads, now I am actually going to kill myself

>op didn't dump his bags at the ath
>now has to shill on Veeky Forums

It's not gonna happen, poswcoiner

Decide for yourself.

>made gains at ath
>bought back in last week
It's gon b gud senpai

DIGIBYTE DIGIBYTE DIGIBYTE

CAN'T SMYTE THE BYTE

Everyone get in here and buy my bags, DGB is mooning again!

are the rumors that DGB is going to flip BTC's market cap true??

Soon

dubs confirms it.

Even camwhores don't want digibytes. 673 sats by end of next week. Jared's private chats being leaked this week. Will show how much he liquidated in the big pump and the community and roundtable member whales that engineered this massive pnd and how much they all made. Will also demonstrate exactly what they think of their loyal fandeeps.
Good luck!

oh you tease