Do you hate money?

Do you hate money?

naw but that is a special kind of shitcoin. o would not fuck it with your dick

For fuck's sake it has just gone up like 300% do not buy it now, you are going to get whale fucked.

Just sold. Got in pretty late but oh well, 30% is better than 0%.

Enjoy the red huge candlestick up your ass.

Either the op is stupid or he's trying to unload. Numeraire has clearly pumped and will commence dumping shortly.

if you buy this you deserve to stay poor

neck yourself

I'll buy it user, but after its massive dip. You aren't selling me your bags lol

>tfw it just keeps rising and prove these nonumes wrong

Glad to be in since $60

!!!Its pumping up should I sell?

no

oh god if this is the next ANS.. holding 20

>Do you hate money?

Yes, I make lots of it because I'm a masochist

I want a gain even if it is small. Can I not sell now then buy the dip later.

what dip lol

hey guys, just wanted to say thanks for the money I tried to make money off numerai last year and with my shitty models i only managed to pull like one grand over 3 months
now it turns out I had 300 grand worth of NMR, already sold all, thanks again people

I know about the dips :( I bought ants

>The only altcoin that is actually in usage.
>Funded by renaissance tech
>Hedgefunds are the ultimate jew
>This is Jewish even for hedgefunds.

There's only 1.2m of these on the market right now. Expect these to be worth more than 1 btc in a week.

what are you saying?

hes saying u should invest your whole fucking portfolio on this coin rn before it starts dipping tfw u waiting to lse money moron

This guy knows.

Its the perfect coin for spitting in the face of a typical Jew banking system where everyone works against each other. Love the idea behind this one.

how high will it get in the next couple of hours I need sleep and I want to sell.

sell now, its about to crumble

I just sold for 0.00445 pheew no more stressin now is the time for regret

that's what I thought when I sold at .04

SELL

FUUUUKKK

this. if you didn't buy on the space elevator sized red candle stick dip at the beginning, it's over for you. Your rocket has already left without you

holy hell guys after a horrible week with other coins i cannot pass up a $700 profit in the last 12 hours

until it rebounds leaving you behind and feeling even worse and kicking yourself every day wishing if only you just held.

I'm gonna hold this piece of shit coin until I get calluses

Don't beat yourself up. I'm in the same boat.We couldn't have predicted this. At least we made minor gains. Wait for a dip

THIS COIN IS GOING CRAAAAZY

You can all still make it if you buy now.

**People can still make money off of you if you buy now**

THIS IS A TRICK! They're pumping this as high as possible to catch as many suckers as possible.

I've been daytrading my way up and can see it reaching $200 . my honest opinion