RDD master race reporting in

RDD master race reporting in

alright thats it

I believe in RDD and I'm holding it for teh long term but I'm tired of these retarded threads

dumping my bags

Master race of poorfags.

please do the master dace does not accept faggots

i got more bitcoin than you have had sex

nocoinz here, anything is appreciated

RcVXJhGdNbfZDWcbFRzzdd7J6hKFtpriXu

That wouldnt take much.

lol what

Probably a 19 years old kid

Yeah man I'm holding! because I have no choice really... I mean I'll get mine back eventually and some more but this coin is a fucking trap I tell ya

dumped mine yesterday for a tiny profit. Glad I got rid of em. gl tho

you're the type of guy to buy rdd at 6 sats then sell at 12 thinking you did amazing

come back 3 months later

you're most likely going to commit sudoku

kinda what i was thinking because i dont have much

Redd 5, standing by

you're telling me you get better gains long holding instead of actively daytrading?
holy fuck are you a wageslave cuck too?

I make most of my profit from day trading, so I tend to agree with you on the first part. $2k today is just better than $10k in a week to me.

Long term holding is a retarded meme.
>Oh look, my coin went 100% up after one month holding at a loss, I'm a master trader
Yeah, meanwhile 100 coins went 100% up in the same month. Also, what's the point of long term holding if you are going to do it with a shitcoin with high volatility? If you just want to have a passive and safe investment buy BTC, not shitcoins.

i think the same thing. too bad im new to this and really bad at it. takes time i guess :/

It does. For my experience, the best thing you can do is to set a specific target for profit and not be too greedy.

I'm currently shorting ETH and my liquidation price is 0.399 it's a dead set no brainer

lol at your life. how the fuck do you know when they will pump. yes its nice looking back and saying hey that went up 300 percent. but what happens is that you see it pumping and you buy at top and sell at bottom.

you doing this on gdax? if i was not all in on rdd i would do this

Polo unfortunately, I had a short on ETH at polo as Flash crash happened but it recovered while I was at work, had no opportunity. In the meantime I have an order to buy ETH at 0.0001 in case that happens again

So like 1 bitcoin?

Reasons I'm killing myself:

Rdd at 71. Bought 2 weeks ago at 110
Bancor at 130k . Bought 2 days ago at 190k
Sia at 552. Bought 2 weeks ago at 840
Ans at 238k. Bought 5 days ago at 480k
Strat at 292k. Bought 3 weeks ago at 460k
Waves at 188k. Bought 3 weeks ago at 236k
Cfi at 10500. Bought 5 days ago at 16500
Dgb at 990. Bought a month ago at 3250

Long term hodler here. The only crypto I truly believe in holding for a year or two. Just please stop shilling it you fucking faggots this is not a shitcoin.

>buying exclusively at all time highs.

Great strategy boyo

Do you literally only buy high?

Now, I don't feel so bad for losing $100. Thanks user, and safe travels to the underworld.

hahahahaha get out of here dude

literally only buy high, you must be high all the time too
ur just stupid

it wont happen again but short is a solid bet. eth is dead and all the shit coins are dead as well. price will dip shitcoins will start to "find" new block to run off of. its a great idea but a faggot owns eth so that wont work. he acts like a 10 year old. have you ever seen ceo of facebook goes on a twitter rampage? no you have not. anyways bitcoin will get molding to do the same thing as eth is doing. when you have something as solid as bitcoin it will take time. you just cant change bitcoin. if you do you lose all trust. eth is shit i have allway said that and never bought eth or any of there shit coins. ants will be the same thing. good thing about my money is that when eth fails everything will go back to bitcoin base. and i will be a million air

you forgot the pump right before that. that shows it bottomed out at 55sat but its ok we all know your a faggot

shilling only appies to shitcoins. this is a great company. the same people here on biz thats shilling ants are also shilling on reddit and 40 other sites. this is not a pump and dump thread. this is one of the few good advise thread on biz

STOP FUCKING SHILLING THIS COIN

HOLDERS ARE HOLDING
GOD DAMN
YOU MAKE US HOLDERS WANT TO DROP OUR FUCKING BAGS

i feel you man
right there in the same RDD and DGB boat

This is actually the reason I stay away from this coin. People shilling non stop, every fucking day, it makes me think that everyone who owns this coin is a bagholder desperate to dump rdds

I'm holding bags, but not to offload. I unironically believe this will do well in the next year.

I did see that support line.
It is still 5 sats away from it.

This is for the last like 12 hours fuck off pajeet. And that's not how you trendline.

half those numbers aren't even right tho
sia ain't at 552 and dgb was never at 3250

do it

send it all in ETH and il give you my DCORP, might save at least one of us in the long run...

0xf1f1296b878d33BBDb16Bb786990A063aeD75171

>tfw bought 2million at 110 sats

i sold mine, buy back when it drops down to 65 again....

you'll be fine
just hold for a couple months

whales will pump when you least expect it. set low buy orders