Question about GDAX

Question about GDAX.

I have a Coinbase account linked to my bank with a 30k sell limit.

If I link my Coinbase to Gdax can i sell more? I have a shit ton of BTC I need to cash out into USD right now but my limit is done this week.

You're gonna have to pay capital gains tax on that OP. You should have held.

Weak ass yogurt hands OP...

shame on you

You have no idea how long I've held these coins for. Can you just answer the question?

the fact that your asking this question tells us your are larping. no one will money in cypto trades on fucking coinbase. get fucked

You're retarded, the best way to buy Bitcoin with cash is through Coinbase.

to answer your question is that there the same companys the fees are different. but your a fagoot there no way your paying fucking 10 percent fee to get money out of coinbase this is a user borad. you should not try to make your self feel better with saying how much money you dont have. no one gives a fuck

lol ya it is with a 10 percent fee every time you trade. i lol at your life and you tell me your max out this week? ya no. also they dont sell you coins or cash out coins for you on spot price. they make up a number. yes say you sell a coin at 2600 dollars. they will tell you that you sold at that price. but do the math and you really sold at 2560. get fucked

I'm not talking about fees, I'm talking about direct deposit from BTC or ETH to cash in my bank. I've withdrawn about 30k total from Coinbase but I can't sell anymore until next week. So I was just asking if it's worth it to connect my Coinbase account to GDAX and sell more that way.

there the same fucking site. just log into gdax with your coinbase account. there a hit since your larping. when you withdraw from gdax there a 0 percent fee. and dont forget to get fucked. you are the reason i went all in on RDD

No, you're retarded. There are many other ways.

Go suck the cock of the IRS.

>hurr stop larping

whats it like being this poor?

im glad you can screen shot someone else portfullo. if you dont know how coinbase/gdax work you dont have any money

Can you walk me through that process?

>blockfolio
>proof of anything at all
You know I could record a fucking video of me playing with billions of dollars on blockfolio right now, right?

You're a fucking retard, trading fee is .1% on GDAX, not 10%.

on gdax this is correct. we were talking about coinbase. these are two different website

>shit ton of btc

Get outa here Dan. You made your bed now sleep in it

Of course. Why did I expect someone who can't even spell to back up his claim?

and im pretty sure gdax is 0.25 i could be wrong because fuck that site. we were also talk about withdraws to bank accounts, and on gdax this is a 0.0000000000 fee

i just posted someone elses portfolo and said it was mine. why is this not what you asked. and the hard part was to post the same pic in the same thread. you try it i bet you cant do it