Memeball thread

You know the drill boys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S3NMAfCnVrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't forget seeding the idea that global warming is fake, pretty much screwing over every coastal city's future.

MAN- I LOVE WESTERN CULTURE!

>Most coastal states vote dems
Just as planned

> when you're Canadian and ingest so much American news and Veeky Forums that you forget you don't live in the US and try to spread both ideological extremes in your country anyway

It sure is great living in a western nation.

we need to diversify our memeballs it's always communist or Anarcho-capitalist.

youtube.com/watch?v=S3NMAfCnVrE

sigh

Oooh! Ooooh! I've got one!

Really jerks your braincocks...

Nice trips

>Western
>Culture

Not in 2017 my friend.

> East coast Canada
> Appalachian
> Midwest
> Urban African American
> Southern African American
> Texas
> Cascadia

When will the "West has no culture" meme die?

Besides, what I meant was the Western tendency to be all reactionary and bitchy over highschool-level drama, resulting in global tensions to rise all because some fat women with glasses are annoying.

>What
>A
>Tragedy

gotta stick to your principles

> implies you don't need to have ocean settlements to have a successful civilization
> basic human geography

that's pretty much all revolutions except the American one

it worked for those who hate Obama

How is this history or humanities? If it's humanities, what subject?

that and the immigrants are asian

get them before they get us

such is deterrence

It's just /pol/ raiding

I agree with you

Millennials were raised in a post 9-11 world that taught that the best way to deal with any fear is through violent suppression.

originally they said that PoV was wrong but since it keeps happening anyway there's no need to argue against that viewpoint.

Not all Asians are chink but all Chinks are Asian

mostly in the Pacific, but that's to be expected. I assure you our immigrants are mixed in ethnicity like, you know- ALL global immigration.

As someone with Mennonite ancestry, I never understood /pol/'s obsession with immigration. Like, people can move from place to place. Chill guys.

>I disagree with these posts but I know my argument is not well thought or rational so I'll just reply with 'sigh' and pretend it's an argument

Except for when it happens so much, and to such a large degree that there becomes a large demographic change that will eventually out your own people as minorities in their own countries.

You misunderstood. I'm the poster of the first ball, and was pointing out how even though I started the thread with a neutral-based meme, someone still felt it was needed to go to the full extreme of one view and trigger a conflict out of nowhere.

pls explain?

>when you think your memeball counts as an argument

I personally like that Canada is the "lobby" of Earth's RPG, but that's just my opinion.

Goodness gracious dude, chill. You're over-analyzing so much.

Like that would happen in the Americas. Europe is where all these problems are occurring because the immigrants can easily (well far easier then trying to cross the fucking Atlantic in a shitty fucking boar) migrate into new, non worn torn (yet) areas. I get the Europeans getting scared and pissed, but people living in the Americas have gone fucking Defcon 1. There's far more things people in the Americas should be terrified off, yet there scared of #5 or #6 on the list.

*they're
Now I feel retarded, someone kill me please.

ah /pol/

where arguments are memes and memes are arguments

Honestly, all this reactionary retardation makes me genuinely want to move to Ethiopia or somewhere else. Anything to escape the whining.

>Anything to escape the whining.
Sadly, you'll need to get rid of all forms of media to get away from this whining. I feel for you, because the whining is getting to me as well. Fuck mate, maybe it's time to move to northern Newfoundland for me.