HOW FUCKED ARE WE?

Will it go back up? Is this the end or do we HODL?

It's over. Buy bonds.

Forget HODL. Sell your bags now before they break you.

The big bear is here. Half the existing alts will be dead and worthless by the time it's done chewing.

Been doin this for 5 days and I can honestly say the game is over we had a good run boys, i made my $13.46 but its time to go back to meltin down coins for their metals

we're gonna make it brahs

DELETE THIS. I LOST $100 ITS ALL OVER

Yea
Sad to say
We'll see 1500 soon

You guys are fucking retarded. I made $1200 tonight off some pumped up shitcoin.

Don't get greedy. Pick a coin with heavy volume that has dipped a bit, buy it, then immediately place a sell order that will get you a 10% - 50% gain depending on how confident you are. If you want to, take 10% of your portflio and reserve it for investing long term in potential moonshots where you can make 1000%+

I'm craaaaaaaaasshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing. I just wanted a nice vacation, lads.

Nocoiner sighted

Yeah im all cash atm. What shitcoin are you lads sweating over itt?

what's wrong with that strat? poorfag here

The market corrects all the time. When BTC drops almost all alts drop too. We are in a dip atm don't fucking sell just HODL

Words of wisdom from the master.

GET READDDDYYYYY

How long does an order in bittrex stays open?

Yeah, easy for him to say while he sips fucking daqiris on his private yacht.

>not an underwater, megayacht with a sheltered deck pool to swim in while it's submerged for the world's known 2nd wealthiest individual
What did he mean by this? jk, he's a fuck face, hope he chokes on a strawberry chunk

The point is don't panic and sell at loss like a fucking retard. If you can hodl for even a month in the crypto game you will be laughing

just close your blockfolio and forget about it then come back in a month or two