Why has everything been going down lately. Is there a reason for it?

why has everything been going down lately. Is there a reason for it?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/viral/393965-anonymous-nasa-discover-aliens/
t.me/PumpAnnouncements
t.me/upcomingPumps
bitcointicker.co/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

normies

fpbp

It's called assumptions.

SELL SELL SELL (someone pls post the kid)

ICOs

The reason is I happened to start 2 days ago. FeelBadMan

Normies will come and crash everything harder than you expect

This works too

I think everyone is scared because bancor is flopping so hard, so ppl are pulling their money out

china got regulated and everyone is realizing most coins are trash and it doesn't help it's the weekend. we'll be back on the road to 1 trillion soon

I think the whole market moved very quickly for awhile and some people are taking out profits but others are still trying to get in. For the average investor getting in and out with large sums is slow.

Plus were in a slight bear from the economic turndown following the clearing of the trump spending buff

rt.com/viral/393965-anonymous-nasa-discover-aliens/

FUG

>Anonymous

whales take 10-15 bil off the market literally every weekend before buying back in

Remember who are in this game...

This group is designed to inform people about pumps that we will be doing and where they will be located. This group will also remain free!
t.me/PumpAnnouncements

>bancor scam
>status awful ICO
>ethereum exposed as being shit

Basically this, i lost a lot on eth because i couldnt get into status, fucking fags

Because we're having a correction. I don't know why people are still insisting on le crash when the correction that the market needed is happening right now.

Russian millionaires? Jewish overlords?

Pajeet pls go, this is the official biz group:

t.me/upcomingPumps

I want everyone to screenshot the biz right catalog

if we do recover from this, look at things in retrospect and realize that we have nothing to worry about

make the FUD on biz right now your desktop wallpaper when we do recover

This fucked lots of people up

essentially, ethereum people went full retard with their le epib flippen

they fell for hundreds of millions of scam ICOs and drained tons of capital from the cryptosphere as a result.

this is all ethereumfags fault.

on the other hand, we are seeing really solid real world adoption of bitcoin. more merchants, automated car rentals, etc., popping up. bitcoin will be $10k and ethereum $200 a year from now

slight follow up. first, see:

>bitcointicker.co/

a one time purchase of ~4200 bitcoin would take us to $4500/btc. so one buy order of around $10-$15 million takes BTC to $4500

compare that to the fact that ethereumfags shit hundreds of millions out to scam ICOs in the last month. if there was $300M still in the market, BTC would already be at $6,000 and the central banks would be shitting their pants

essentially etherfags and vitalik are running a scam to save the bankers

Might have something to do with bitcoin going to such crazy highs lately so a lot of people have made a bunch of money and are now cashing out before there's a crash/correction

Because for every bag of shit their must be a bag holder for the failed nightmare to continue.

Let it sink in.

I've been saying that ETH was overhyped garbage and BTC would remain king for months now, but faggots won't listen.

This is honestly all because of bitcoins troubles. The market is so coupled with btc that all the scaling issues and uncertainty is leaving the market in fear. There is so much money in the sidelines (my own cash included) but bitcoin bitbullshit is freaking everyone out

yep, imagine if that 1/2 billion wasted by etherfags went into BTC instead. we'd be mooning to $10k right now, people would panic buy and send it to $100k. dollar / central banks could be dead within 2-3 years easy

vitalik is like a one man army fucking over the people.

>trillion dollar banking cartel will be dead

>buys at ath
>blames russian draugr when he loses money

>wants eth to go down

you must be an ath bag holder!

>etherfag logic

this, fucking etherium. and (((they))) trying to centralize it even more

and this

and this too

i'm worried now, i'm 40% btc 30% eth 25% ltc. i'm thinking i should drop lower on eth and go heavier in btc then

i fell for the diversify meme

If I were you, I'd sell half my ETH and buy up more LTC.

pssst

buy iota, but don't tell anyone

Buy black then white coin then Eth

Well said