What's the next coin to go 50x?

What's the next coin to go 50x?

sia

Atmos will make it big over the next months.

You think it'll have a 25 billion dollar market cap? lmao

esp2

esp

CFI

If you can wait some months

Kurrent, either it will eat shit and die or space trip to pluto.

Like 5 different coins were just mentioned from 5 different people. This is why I'm so hesitant to play with crypto. No one knows what's going on.

This is the only real answer in this thread so far.

you mean .50x?

all of them

If anyone knew what was going to moon they wouldn't be posting it on Veeky Forums

>why doesnt everyone know which coin will make you rich?

Esp. easy.

I know 2 coins that will moon soon. No way am i revealing them here. Am sneakily buying a bunch in small chunks as to not arouse a buy rush.

>No one knows what's going on.
Not really asking in the best place. Not that anywhere is great to ask. You read whitepapers, see who they're partnering with, whether they have VC funding, read the ANN, read the subreddit, read here, read twitter, read crypto news and other steps I can to post. Or you just invest what biz tells you to because it's just as likely to work.

sup I went from 2.5 btc to 4.6 btc in 2 weeks. I could tell you a coin that I think will moon, but you have too many shill fags holding bags mixed in with people who actually want to help so what's the point?

There isn't.

Its easily DGB, people are buying, but as soon as it goes up 20 sat, it goes right back to where it was. Its obviously being controlled. I dont know when the pump will happen, but it will.

I'd say Lomocoin

PINK

Bay

Are you retarded? If it were a sure thing then big money would have found it. Investments have risk. Your best bet is to find something with excellent potential, put money on it, and help develop the platform.

Sup PINKbro

ETH

strap in